Kay flock - sneaky link

Y/n was chillin with her boyfriend before she gotta text from kevin she told her self many times she would stop seeing him but you know the s_x was great other than her boyfriend who barely even tried.

Y/n got up from the couch "where you going"her boyfriend watched as she got up " kenzo boyfriend broke up with her and she need me to come over" she lied.

"Alright ima bring my side chick over " Y/n nodded kissed him then left.

She walked outside seeing kevin parked on the side walk she opened the car door kissing him making her way to his seat siting on his lap.

"Wait to we get to my place ma" kevin stated before putting her back in the seat the whole ride was quiet no one talked but thats how they liked it just quiet.

By the time Y/n looked up she was at kevins house she got out the car waiting for kevin to open the door for her she wasn't just a sneaky link she was like his gilrfriend.

They got in the house kevin took his clothes off only leaving his drawls on Y/n did the same they started kissing slowly making their way to the bedroom.

Kevin threw her on the bed and started taking off her panties he started eating it holding her breast as he did it.

"Daddy" Y/n moaned out softly before she cu___d in kevins face he licked it off kevin stood up looking at her she was pretty in his eyes

Y/n stood up also going to get a fruit roll up "where you going" kevin looked at her naked body " im getting a snack."

Kevin nodded sitting on the bed she came back with a fruit roll up " pull down ur drawls" Y/n looked at the boy he didn't say anything he stood up taking off his drawls.

Before he even asked why he was doing this Y/n put his d__k in her mouth with the fruit roll up

skip time- (btw the fruit roll up thing went on for 40 minutes)

By the time Y/n was done kevin was tired they both laid down on the bed and fell asleep

——————————————————————————

Lil short but ima start making these more freaky