Jayklickin- party

(Enjoy the story wifeys make sure yall comment)

Me and dthang(daniel) had been together for about 10 months I was bored one day and asked if he wanted to have 3 some with my bestfriend of course it was a test to see if he wanted my bestfreind.

He shouted yes and I mugged him I went into another room and called my bestfreind "heyy bestie" she sounded happy to see me call her.

" he said yes" I was kinda mad at that " oh hell naw lets set his car on fire then we gonna go the opps party and you can fuck one of those sugarhill niggas"  she was madder than me " ok" I mumbled " be there by 7" I was confused because 7:00 was in 10 minutes she hung up and I got dressed.

I walked out the bathroom I was in only to see dthang just sitting there rolling up " your bestfriend still coming" he was kinda laughing I slapped him so hard and walked out seeing my wifey.

Skip time- sugarhill party

Me and my wifey walked in the party we were hit by a strong scent of liquor and weed as I walked in further with my wifey holding my hand so we wouldn't get loss.

I seen tons of smoochies on these boys rubbing on them and stuff there was nowhere else to sit but one spot so I set down on my bestfriend lap.

As we watched tiktok on her phone I felt stares and sure enough 4 boys were looking at us two boys walked up to us who were being touched by tons of smoochies.

One tapped my leg I looked up and so did my bestie " ma can we talk" I looked at my bestie and she nodded we walked away I seen another boy go up to my bestie.

We walked into a room I guess it was his house and his room because it had pictures of him everywhere (like younger pics).

" so whatchu wanna tal-" before I even said anything else he was kissing me going in my pants raubbing my clit thur the panties.

He took off his shirt laying me down getting out of the kiss locking the door going back to me he was taking of everything thing.

He stood up and I stood up he bent me over  insterting his d_c_ in me ss he put it in and out for about 10 minutes he laid me on the bed holding my legs as he ate me out.

He stood up and i got on my knees putting my curly hair in a bun sucking as he groaned the whole thing lasted an hour before my bestfriend knocked on the door.

I opened it and she was pretty drunk she wasn't before tho so that made me worry I gave the boy my number and drove my wifey back to her house  I put her pjs on and we went to sleep.

———————————————-

Hope yall enjoyed it luv yall