Dd- first

Enjoy the chapter bookies💅🏾 and make sure yall comment

Me and my boyfriend (not dd) was on speaking terms again since I told him I didn't want to loose my v-card to him.

Today was even worse he was more demanding about him being my first I just ignored him as he walked up the stairs in anger and I called dd to come pick me up.

I put on some stuff but had to go in the room he was in "where you going" he shouted at me "to a friends house" he nodded and kept playing the game.

I ran outside to davids car he got out the car and opened the door for me (such a gentleman) I said thank you and sat down in the car he ran to the other side of the car to sit down.

"What happened this time" dd looked at me " he got mad at me for not well you know" I looked out the window he stopped the car he picked up my chin.

He kissed me I kissed back and he stopped the kiss " are u sure" I nodded he smirked and started kissing me again.

I climbed on him as he begin take off both of our clothes as I begin to grind on him he grabbed me by the waist and threw me in the back seat yes the nigga threw me.

He climbed in the backseat arching my back putting his d_c_  in me as I moaned out David as he went faster every moan.

And he started pulling on my hair like u betta pay me to get some hair growth oil.

He flipped me over putting my legs on his shoulders eating me out after a while of doing that he kissed me.

With c_m in his mouth as he kissed me with TONGUE (disgusting) we stopped because that stupid nigga deshawn called me in the middle of something.

Me and dd got dressed and he drove me back home he kissed me and watched me as I went inside.

————————————————-

Now that I think about it most of my stories are about cheaters