They gasped at my true form.

"I tried to tell you earlier. Now I know. You," I turned towards Brushogun, "You need the help from a witch, don't you?"

"Y-yes. Serena was corrupted. It is he who she formed an alliance with."

"He who?" Beast Boy asked.

"If you're just the brush, who tells you what to paint?" Raven stepped forward.

"That would be me." My eyes darted over to the chair.

"I must say, you Titans have proven formidable adversary. Once you are destroyed, perhaps I shall print copies of you, that serve me."

I know who it is, Robin.

So do I.

"Show yourself, coward! Who are you?" Starfire screamed.

"There's only one person who stands to gain from creating criminals - the hero who catches them. Isn't that right, Commander?" Robin snarled.

Commander Daizo turned around, smiling at us with that false, friendly smile he wore all the time. I knew it. It was him all along.

"Very good, my friend. But you haven't caught me. I've caught you." With a snap of fingers, doors opened, revealing Tokyo's troopers aiming their guns at us.

"So wait...If the good guy was really a bad guy, then that means...Awww, sweet! We're the good guys again!!!" Beast Boy cheered, earning a glare from Raven.

"You're a fraud, Daizo! A fake! Brushogun was the only real criminal you ever caught, wasn't he!?" Robin was now angry. This was unjust. Daizo only did this for status.

"One was enough!"

"You used his powers to lie, to make yourself look like a hero! And when I started searching for the truth, you made me look like a criminal!"

"That's a nice little story, young man, but I doubt anyone will believe it, once you're all behind bars."

Let's end this, I thought towards Robin.

"Troopers, charge!!!" Daizo sent his troopers after us.

"Titans, go!" Robin growled.

~

I sprang forward and attacked four troopers that came at me with hand to hand combat. Whirling around, I teleport away and felt my abilities channel through me stronger than ever before, as I ushered out a force field that shook the building, sending the troopers flying.

Everyone had their share of troopers. Three more came after me, and tackled me to the ground.

"Titans, the troopers! They aren't real!"

I gasped as their hold on my arms and legs felt very real.

"Which means we don't have to hold back!" Cyborg screamed. My vision suddenly darkened, and my body heat escalated.

Fire burst out of my hands and melted the three troopers, covering me in ink.

"It also means there are plenty more where those came from!" Daizo grinned, pushing a button. Brushogun's sudden screaming sent the overall pain crashing into my body. I gasped, realizing what needed to be done.

I charged at Daizo to stop him, only to be blocked by magenta versions of Saico-Tek. Quickly, I used my pyrokinesis to melt them away before I slammed my right fist into Daizo's face.

My body was suddenly sent crashing backwards. I looked up to see another ink figure, melting them with my powers. As I jumped to my feet, I noticed Daizo was gone, and everyone else was occupied with inked criminals.