CHAPTER 4 🔞

Warning:Sexual content,,,,if you're not comfortable you can skip

*******
Vegas stopped the car and turned to Chay, who was already red from blushing.

"Chay baby, are you okay?Do you have a fever?" Vegas reached out to him but he moved away.

"Vegas, I'm--- I'm fine, really. It's just that I ---I uh I.." Chay stammered. How would he say that?How would Vegas see him?

Vegas eyes fell on Chay's shorts and saw it. The bulge!A mischievous  smirk appeared on his face.

"Chay, look at me, "

Vegas grabbed his cute face and kissed him, forcing his tongue into his mouth. It was driving Chay crazy.

Chay fisted Vegas' shirt and pulled him closer.At the moment, he felt.....weak.He moaned into Vegas mouth.

Vegas travelled his hands under Chay's shirt and gave his nipples a little squeeze.

Chay unzipped Vegas' zipper but Vegas stopped him.

"Vegas please...I can't---wait anymore "

"Baby, let's finish this in my bedroom, mh?"

Vegas took Chay in his arms and took him to the bedroom.

Chay ripped off Vegas' shirt and pushed him onto the bed, getting on top of him.

He kissed him down to his chest.  Vegas flipped him so he was on top of Chay.

He kissed his neck, sucking and leaving hickeys everywhere. He took off Chay's shirt and licked his nipples.

He then took off Chay's shorts and rubbed his d*ck.

Chay moaned and grabbed Vegas hair.

Vegas turned him and licked his hole, while stroking his d*ck.

Chay fisted  the bedsheets and moaned,  "Vegas please. I can't take it anymore..."
But Vegas kept on teasing him making him whimper.

Vegas then took his d*ck out and gave it a few strokes. 

He put on the condom and slowly entered Chay.

"Ah!--Vegas..it hurts"

"Shh,it'll be fine baby, I'll be gentle with you, mh?"

Vegas pushed further in and this time, Chay felt both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Vegas then started moving slowly and with time increased the pace.

After a few minutes, they both cummed and collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

******************Kim shut his laptop after releasing in his pants. He never imagined he could get so turned on by just watching his boyfriend fuck his crush.

Yes!Kim secretly installed a camera in Vegas' bedroom. To see his naked body everyday.

But he saw his boyfriend fucking someone else. He was supposed to be angry and jealous. But instead, it was giving him the urge to join them.

"What's wrong with me?!Or..

DO I LIKE PORCHAY TOO?"

Sorry for the late updates.  I'm still studying and you know, I have a lot of assignments. But don't worry, I'll try my best.