Chapter 2🤎

Demetri's POV
I'm sitting in my room trying to calm myself down.

This is just some bullshit bro. She basically runs away from home to go on a VACATION. But, MONTY is the only one she chose to keep in contact with?

Like am I tripping for being mad right now?

The only thing that's actually calming me down is Obsidian laying on my lap. He's such a good dog. He always knows when I'm upset and how to make me feel better. I'm so lucky to have him.

Haven't even had him for half a year yet.

Once I finally calm down, I hear a knock at my door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

Instead of doing as I asked, the door opened slowly. Revealing Kiara's face.

"I asked you to go away." I said as I rolled my eyes at here.

"I come in peace." She said as she walked in slowly.

"I don't want your peace. I had peace before you came." I said as I turned away from her.

"When did you get a dog?" She chuckled as Sid crawled over me and began to sniff her.

"Monty got him for me." I said.

"That was nice of him." She said.

"Yea. Because, HE is a good sibling. HE is a loyal sibling." I said.

"Are you at least gonna let me explain?" She asked.

"no." I simply said. "BUT, I will LET you see your way out. Cause quite frankly I'm done talking to you." I said added as I pointed towards my door.

"So it's like that, huh?" She said, hinting the sadness in her voice.

I didn't respond.

"Metri you can't ignore me forever." She said.

"I went mute for over a year. Trust me when I say I'll never have a problem NOT talking. Now go." I said.

I felt her body ride up from my bed and seconds later, my door was closed shut.

A few moments later, I hear it open again.

"GO AWAY!!" I yelled, thinking it was Kiara.

"Well damn." I heard a deep voice say.

I turned my head back to see Apollo standing by the door.

"My bad. I thought you were her." I said

He walked over to me and sat on my bed.

"Bae?" He said. "Give her a chance." He added.

"no." I said.

"She wants to make things right with you." He said.

"Well, if she didn't do what she did, she wouldn't have anything to MAKE right." I said. "And why do you care so much?" I added.

"Well, I know what it's like to make you upset. I know what it's like to fuck up and feel like you're not gonna give me another chance." He said.

"Ugh. I hate it when you're right." I said as I crossed my arms.

"So you'll give her another chance? A chance to be a good sister again?" He asked me.

"I'll think about it." I sighed to him.

"Great." He said.

"Ok come on. I left my burger down stairs and Sierra always eats my stuff." I said as I stood up.