Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free

Start from the beginning

"Let me see if I understand correctly..." Shinji joins the conversation too. "You brought us here to make us clear some doubts with our senpais, am I right?"

"Yes perfectly." I answered. "However, I will also be along..."

Sae was just listening. She begins to look at me curiously, although I can see a gleam of interest in her eyes.

"What do we do then?" She asks.

"Let's tease just a little."

______

After we finish our meal, I am the first to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sae asked, frowning.

"To the living room of course. I have nothing else to do here." I just shrugged. "I already gave you an option, the rest is up to you."

"You speak as if you don't want to get involved in these matters." Said Riku, while looking at me with a serious expression on his face. "By any chance, are you giving the rest of the work to all of us?"

I stopped midway, my hands were gripping the door handle.

"I am." I replied nonchalantly, before looking towards them over my shoulder. "Because I plan to help the Class? The efforts depend on you, not me."

"Eh? W-wait what is this—"

*Blam!*

I interrupt Tsubasa's sentences, closing the door behind me. I started down the stairs, heading back to my classroom.

*Tap, tap, tap!*

As soon as I get close to the door, I hear the sound of footsteps... Something was approaching me.

Turning my body sideways, I see Chie running towards me.

"Hey, Akira-kun!" She waves at me with a smile on her face, her curly hair flying as she runs. Her breasts bounced up and down, I think she was the only one I kept eye contact with. "Akira? My eyes are up here~"

"I know that." I ignored it, still looking at her breasts. "I'm just curious..."

"Hehe~ You're quite sincere. Sometimes I wonder if you're shameless." She teases me, taking a step forward and crossing her arms. "Tell me something, Akira-kun. What kind of woman do you like?"

"My kind of woman? Why this out of the blue?"

"Just curious, I'm sure you have a type in mind."

To be honest... I never thought that. I mean, I've never been in love with anyone so, I don't know how to answer that directly. However, if I had to make a choice, it would be...

"A woman older than me." I answered.

"Eh?" She looks a little confused, although I see her ears go down a little. "I see. So you like senpais?"