Chapter Six

Tenshi's POV

I left the village a couple of hours ago......so shouldn't I have found it by now? I mean I've been following this fan (It's like subconsciously leading me) just like Totosai said to. I mean I know that he is crazy....and insane....and old.....and senile.....and he acts like a coward in the show...........plus he did make tokijin........Wait....Where was I going with this.....OH YEAH! I mean I know he is all of those things but he knows his weapons....Right?!?!?

I mean he makes them so he must know them well, but then he would have had to known Tokijin pretty well too. That is soooo not a good thing. I mean think about all the people, creatures, and things it's killed! Is that a sword that you would want to know? Anyway, I'm getting off topic here. You know what I think I'm just going to try and shut my thoughts down for a little while......

.........

...................

..............................

IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!You know what screw it I'm just going to let my weird ass brain do what ever the Fuck it wants to! I'm gonna even let the little voice in my head talk too!!

(You can skip this if you want it's not all that important but the chapter will be very short if you don't read this or the skit at the end....just saying :)

....Is that a bird?

Your in the sky stupid what do you expect?!?

Wait a minute! What the fuck was that?!?!?

It's me remember the thing you said you were gonna let talk well, when you said that you let me out of my ca-

BOOOOOORIIING!!!!! Anyway what's your name voice?

You can just call me Oni for now....

Really? You wanna be called Demon?

Not really but that's what everyone else I've ever talked to called me......

So what do YOU wanna be called?

Can you call me Yukihyou? (Snow Tiger)

Sure thing! ..... So Yukihyou, how did you end up stuck in my head?

I can't tell you that yet but what I can tell you is that if you can figure it out you can summon me to fight along side you (like in Naruto)

Are you serious?!?!?

Dead....Serious that is!

I know what you meant......

I just wanted to make sure....you wouldn't believe how many of the previous people I talked to would get scared and yell "Please dont kill me!"

I feel bad for you they sound like total idiots...

They were, that's why I like you kid....I think you might be the first one that will be able to summon me..... besides if you would let me out more often we might actually be friends!

Really?!?!?

Yeah why not? You just as fucked up and you act just as crazy as well!

Well Thank you! That's like the ultimate compliment for me! No one has ever been this nice to me before! Well besides....maybe....rin....

Why did you leave the village anyway?

How do you know that I left the village?

Kid I know everything you do and more, I'm also aware of every move you make.