ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

" You are awake! Let me call the doctor."
And with that she was about to leave..

"Pani"

(Water)

"Pani peena hai tumhe?"

(Do you want to drink water?)

"Yup"

"Ooh"...."okh"

With that, she moved towards the table, poured water into the glass, and handed it to me. I took the glass of water and drank gratefully. She then took the empty glass from me and put it back on the table.

"I'll call the doctor to check on you. Just lie here and rest." The woman said, Her voice was soothing and reassuring.

"Okh" I replied.

She went out.

I leaned in the bed back.

I starred at the ceiling fan
Blankly .

Suddenly some questions started to pop in my mind.

"why I am here?"

"What happened to me?"

"And most importantly who I am?"

Since I woke up, I haven't been able to remember anything about anything. My mind is a complete blank.

My mind was as blank as a white sheet of paper, devoid of any thoughts, memories, or recollections.

The door opened and a man in his forties entered wearing a white coat. Like a doctor. He is a doctor I think.

" Hello Shubhra!"He said

"Who is this Shubhra?"

"oh wait... is it my name?" I asked.

The doctor paused for a moment. And looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Um.. well... Yes!!!" He cleared his throat and spoke, his voice steady and calm.

"What happened to me?" I asked, interrupting him before he could continue.

He looked at me with a mix of expressions crossing his face.

"Well, you were found unconscious near your house." He cleared his throat again and spoke

"Oh!" I exclaimed.

"Well, did you know me?" he asked.

"Should I?" I questioned.

He looked at me intently, as if searching for any inconsistency in my answer.

After a few moments, he sighed loudly.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a man in his early forties burst in, shouting my name -

"Shubhra!" which I had just guessed was mine.

He strode in, dressed in a black tuxedo, his brown hair falling to his neck. At 6 feet tall, he exuded an imposing presence, his confidence bordering on arrogance.

As he approached me, I felt a sense of unease. He sat beside me, his hands reaching for my cheeks, his touch gentle.

"How are you, sweetheart?" he asked, his voice soft.

I pushed his hands away, and he looked puzzled. He turned to the doctor.

"She's suffering from memory loss due to the trauma." The doctor explained.

The man's expression darkened, his eyes filled with concern. He turned back to me, his smile gentle and reassuring.

I didn't know who they were, and my mind was a blank slate.