Chapter Six;

Beginne am Anfang

"We'll meet again, Optimus and Alex." Lockdown said walking away.

Optimus put his weapon away and Alex and Optimus headed home.

"Dad, why did Lockdown have an interest in me?" Alex said. "Because he's a bounty hunter, and you look exactly like me. I do not want you to be involved with his son, Seth." Optimus said.

Alex nodded but was still curious about Lockdown and his son, Seth. He wanted to know more about them and why they were so interested in him. Optimus reassured Alex that he was safe and that he should not worry. They continued driving home in silence, both of them lost in their thoughts. Alex was back home and Ratchet checked on him.

"I'm fine." Alex said. "Optimus Prime, are you nuts?" Ratchet said waving his wrench at Optimus. "I did not expect Lockdown to be there." Optimus said. "No more missions for Alex until he is fully trained and prepared, Optimus." Ratchet said.

Ironhide hugged his husband from behind.

"I'll train the boy." Ironhide said kissing Ratchet's neck.

Ratchet rolled his eyes.

"You two are too much. I'm not even sure if Alex can handle all of this. He's still just a kid, after all." He sighed and grabbed Alex's shoulder. "Listen to Ironhide and stay out of trouble, alright? I don't want you getting hurt."

Alex was asleep and he was farted and taken Alex woke up and he saw Lockdown.

"What the hell?!" Alex growled as he kicked Lockdown in the jaw hard.

"Why you little-" Lockdown was about to threaten Alex. "Lockdown we need the boy alive." Savoy said. "Fine." Lockdown said as he dropped Alex.

"What do you want with me?!" Alex growled. "Ooh, tough guy huh?" Lockdown said as he gripped Alex's chin. "Well, as I said Primes are good breeders." Lockdown said. "YOU'RE SICK!" Alex growled. Lockdown chuckled.

"Don't make this hard, Brat!" Lockdown growled. "Leave the boy," Savoy said.

Alex glared at Lockdown as he released his grip.

"What do you mean 'good breeders'?" he asked, rage boiling in his veins

"What do you mean 'good breeders'?" he asked, rage boiling in his veins. "Your strength, good looks, and I bet you'd make a good mate for my son." Lockdown said.

Alex growled and he kicked Lockdown off of him.

"FUCK YOU!" Alex said.

"You have Angela's fire, you are definitely her son." Lockdown said.

Alex had his pocket knife he was given by Ironhide. Alex opened it and slashed Lockdown across his face. Alex went to attack again and Lockdown pinned him down on his stomach.

"You think you can defeat me?!" Lockdown growled in Alex's ear.

Alex gasped for air as he lay on the ground, his wrists still throbbing from the grip of Lockdown's strong hands. He looked up at Seth, who had a look of relief and anger on his face.

"Are you okay?" Seth asked.

Alex still filled with adrenaline jumped Seth.

"Woah, it's okay, I ain't gonna hurt ya." Seth said.

Alex was still straddling Seth with his knife against Seth's neck.

"Easy, I'm not going to hurt you, you're safe with me." Seth said. Alex got off of Seth and he broke down. Seth held Alex.

Alex shakily looked up at Seth and managed to choke out, "Am I going to be okay?"

Seth looked into Alex's eyes and assured him that he will be alright, that he will be safe with him. Alex was relieved to hear those words and he slowly let the tension go as he relaxed into Seth's embrace. Seth and Alex snuck around and they got out of the parked ship and Alex was finally home. Seth stopped.

"What you're not coming?" Alex asked. "Babe, your father doesn't like me, and he'll never like me, Alex." Seth said.

Alex saw Seth holding his side.

"You got shot?" Alex asked. "Didn't notice it." Seth said.

Alex held Seth and walked him into the base and he was getting treated.

Alex watched as Seth was now asleep after the bullet wound was fixed. Ironhide smiled.

"Let me guess he help led ya escape." Ironhide said. "Yeah, he risked his life to get me back home." Alex said.

Optimus and Angela hugged their son.

"Mother, Father." Alex said hugging his parents back.

"We were worried sick." Angela said. "Thank, Seth he saved my life." Alex said. Seth smiled. "He did a number on my Dad, you have strong son, Sir." Seth said saluting Optimus.

Optimus nodded his head.

"Thank you for bringing my son home." Angela said hugging Seth.

Alex sat next to Seth and then he kissed Seth. Seth smiled and slid his tongue into Alex's Mouth.

Optimus and Angel left to let the two boys be alone.

"Alex is all grown up now." Angela said.

Optimus kissed his wife.

"He's grown up to be a strong young man." Optimus said.

Angela smiled and nodded in agreement.

She then looked at Optimus with admiration and said, "Yes, he has become a grown man. I'm so proud of him." Optimus smiled and hugged her tightly.

They then walked away, knowing that Alex was in good hands, and no matter what Alex would always have Seth, and them in his life. Alex and Seth began dating and Seth became an Autobot, he trained, he became a sniper and soon later Seth and Alex settled down and had three sons and five daughters. They were married with eight children and Alex was a wise and strong Prime as Seth was the stealthy sniper. The family lived a happy life together, where they all loved and supported each other. Alex and Seth taught their children the values of courage, loyalty, and respect. The children grew up strong and independent, and each of them had their own unique talents. Alex and Seth were proud of their children and the strong family bond they shared.