Chapter Five;

Angela was at home with Optimus and Angela straddled him Optimus held Angela's thighs and he had her grind on him and he smirked when Angela grinded on his thigh. Optimus moved her hips and Angela was wet from pleasure.

"Like that?" Optimus said.

Angela nodded.

"Answer me, baby," Optimus said against her neck.

Optimus was turned on by Angela riding his thigh and he helped keep her rhythm on his thigh her wetness spreading and Angela moaned. Optimus laid her on her back and Optimus got undressed and he then slid a condom on and he entered her. Angela moaned.

"You still have the same effect on me, Angela." Optimus moaned. "You're so big, Optimus...ah!" Angela moaned. "Such a good girl...taking me so well..." Optimus moaned.

Angela loved it when he talked dirty to her.

"O...Optimus!" Angela moaned. "Ride me..." Optimus moaned and he flipped on his and Angela began to bounce up and down Optimus's cock.

"Good girl...baby...ARGHN...just...like that..." Optimus moaned.

Angela reached down and rubbed her clit while she rode Optimus.

"So...ngh!...sexy..." Optimus moaned.

Angela felt her orgasm approaching as she rode faster and faster. She felt a wave of pleasure rush through her body as she screamed out.

"Yes! Oh, Optimus!" Angela moaned.

Angela reached down and rubbed her clit while she rode Optimus.

"So...ngh!...sexy..." Optimus moaned. "I'm...ah...cl...close...!" Angela moaned. "Good girl, baby, ride my cock faster...I want to see you cum...so good...sooo goood!" Optimus moaned. "OPTIMUS!" Angela moaned as she came and Optimus moaned as he came in the condom.

They both lay in a satisfied heap, Angela resting her head on Optimus's chest and panting.

"That was incredible," Angela said, her voice a little shaky. "I don't think I've ever felt something so amazing before."

Optimus smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Me neither," he said, stroking her hair. "I'm glad we did this."

"It has been a long time since we last had sex." Angela said.

Optimus nodded.

"It has," Optimus said as he kissed her.

Angela snuggled closer to her boyfriend of three years.

"We should start considering marriage." Optimus said. Angela looked up at Optimus, surprised by his suggestion. "We're at the age where we should think about that." Optimus said. "Optimus you know that you are from a royal family on  Cybertron, I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of life." Angela said. "We'll take it one step at a time." Optimus said as he hugged Angela closer. Angela smiled and kissed Optimus.

"Angela, have you ever thought about settling down?" Optimus said. "Where is this coming from?" Angela asked. "I don't know, we've been dating for three years, and I think we should settle down and I want us to take it one step at a time, and give you time to think about it." Optimus said. Angela kissed him. "I want to settle down with you, Optimus." Angela said.

Optimus smiled and hugged her tightly. He was happy that Angela felt the same way as he did. He was sure that their relationship would last and that they would be able to build a strong and stable future together. Sentinel had told Optimus that he should not marry a human as it would taint the Prime bloodline.