Kill The Beast

Meliodas was in his lair as he stepped away from the balcony and went over to the table where the glass case rose was standing as he frowned.

"I was the one who had it all." Meliodas singed and looked at the glowing rose.

"I was the master of my fate, I never needed anybody in my life. I learned the truth too late." Meliodas looked down with sadness and pain in his eyes."I'll never shake away the pain. I close my eyes, but she's still there, I let her steal into my melancholy heart. It's more than I can bear." The image of the beautiful (h/c) haired woman appear in his mind who smiled sweetly that made his heart softened but ache at the same time.

Meliodas walked to the balcony, his eyes lingering on the small figure of y/n riding away from the castle.

"Now I know she'll never leave me. Even as she runs away." He looked away, walking inside the lair."She will torment me, calm me, hurt me, move me, come what may." Meliodas made his way up the stairs. "Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door, I'll fool myself she'll walk right in." He continued running up the stairs.

Meliodas looks out one of the windows that is a better view to watch y/n leaving as philippe neigh is heard echoing and fading.

"And be with me for evermore." Meliodas stomped up the stairs more. "I rage against the trials of love, I curse the fading of the light." The prince walked down the bridge towards the other side of the tower.

"Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach, She's never out of sight." He looked forward."Now I know she'll never leave me. Even as she fades from view."

Meliodas goes walking up the stairs of the tower. "She will still inspire me, be a part of everything I do." Meliodas looked at the walls around him. "Wasting in my lonely tower, waiting by an open door."

Meliodas walked open to the top of the tower and watched as Y/n's body continued to get smaller.

"I'll fool myself she'll walk right in, and as the long, long nights begin, I'll think of all that might have been." Meliodas had a sorrowful look on his face.

"Waiting here for evermore!!!"

◈ ━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━ ◈

Y/n continued running through the forest as she looked around. "Papa?" She called out as Philippe continued walking through the woods. "Papa?"

Y/n continued looking around before she gasped of seeing f/n unconscious on the ground.

The (h/c) haired woman gets off her horse, running to her father quickly as she lifted him up, helping him over to her horse.

◈ ━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━ ◈

Y/n and her father had arrived at the house. She carefully pulled her father down from the horse, putting his arm over her shoulder.

She dragged him into the house, passing by a snowman, not knowing that it was peron, who was disguised as a snowman.

Peron shivered as he shook the snow off his head, his skin very pale blue of how long, he stayed out in the cold night, waiting for the (l/n)'s family to come back "Oh, they're back." He grinned, letting out a soft chuckle, shaking off the rest of the snow on his body, and ran to tell estarossa.

◈ ━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━ ◈

(F/n) slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry before becoming clear, he saw his daughter looking at him with worry but relief in her (e/c) eyes.