A new dawn.

*long time no see friends!! I totally forgot about wattpad Im so sorry I haven't wrote a chapter since september 2023 but ive been working on this chapter for a week (I had no ideas) I hope my readers enjoy please let me know! always open to new ideas!*

I awoke from my slumber groaning from being awoken by a loud knocking on my door. It sounded like someone was panicking knocking knowing me I was curious; I made my way to the door to look out of the door a crack to see mitsuri. I still did dread her from getting close to akaza, but holding a grudge now wasn't the most ideal plan for now. she spoke in a rushed voice. "THE BOYS ARE FIGHTING!!!" I kept calm "Who?" I said in a calming tone trying not to burst out "AKAZA AND SANEMI!!" My thoughts took over me. I couldn't think my mind did before I could even realize what I was doing. I was breaking up their fight. the two ended up dumb founded on the floor while I sat there dazed of what just happened everyone starring at me. this isn't good. What if they found out? did I hurt Senemi badly? What did i do? I looked over at both of the boys faces a bit bloody, but it was nothing that we couldn't fix nor was it bad enough for bad medical attention they sat there. looking up at me with a dumb look on their faces I couldn't speak nor move. I stared into akaza's eyes dazing off into them. I couldn't fix my eyes on anything else just him. that's when i realized these past few day have always been him and always him. I was jealous of Mitsuri TOUCHING him. TOUCHING MY Akaza. I wanted to break her fucking spine and feed her bones to the wolves. pick her apart one by one. that's when I snapped back to reality. I sat there someone trying to get my attention of course that pink haired girl was with akaza. SHE WON'T QUIT. I have to get rid of her somehow at least giyuu was trying to help me snap out of my trance. Akaza's face looked.. pissed..upset.. what happened? "Y/n, come back to reality." I heard the soft tone and looked at giyuu bug eyed and helook with his emotionless eyes.. but this time they had some emotion.. it was odd. I never see giyuu like that ever since ive been here hes always been so emotionless. I must just act normal i say in my thoughts once more "Sorry about that, I didnt mean to zone out for a bit" i look at him calmly with a little smile "it was more than a bit you were in a trace for 10 minutes." he looks concerned if he found out who i truly am I think he would think very differently. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to zone out so much I was deep into thought" As i bow in sorrow how disgusted i feel knowing shes so close to him i want to just tear her apart. Hes even letting it happen. I might as well make him feel the same way. i clasp giyuus hands and calmly in a very sweet tone "thank you for checking up on me I will make it up to you giyuu.." I say while bowing my head to look over at akaza. I've never seen him so mad in my life. he looked like he was going to burst out and kill him.mitsuri even looked at him I know he heard me his ears are one of the best in the upper moons. i had a shitty grin and bowed back up with a lovely smile. he smiled back. I was shocked. giyuu smiled. giyuu smiled at ME. it was so faint, but so amazing on him. He should smile more. It suits him. I unclasp my hands from him "Please, walk with me Y/n.." giyuu said suddenly "Alright lead the way" I say calmly looking over at akaza. seeing the burning rage and anger in his face and eyes. and i turned my back on him smiling following giyuu into a garden with a bench... 

712 words <3

I hope you enjoy my lovely readers MWAHHH