The sunlight part 3 <333

I see that familiar pink haired boy.. Akaza! But what is he doing here he should be at the castle helping muzan find the flowers! he slid me a note i took it and stuffed it into my Kimono and acted like nothing happened he was getting leaded my another hashira the love pillar.. my heart started aching when i saw them so close almost holding hands.. i want to kill her and NOW I will find a way to stop her I must no matter the cost i will separate them period i realized while thinking all of that i stopped in my tracks and looked pale and red with rage tanjiro asked if i was okay, but i just nodded and we kept going on our good old way we made it to where we wanted to go and i entered the building it stunk like wisteria that it almost affected me this whole place is filled with it.. i will be fine i just got to act normal "My, my y/n you look weird are you alright~?" shinobu looked at me with a grin i bow and say "This place is filled with Wisteria i am sorry it burns my skin and nose horribly" she looked at me dumb founded that i admitted it "alright.. let's just leave the building.." and she begins walking again i was thinking that was a test.. i mean why take me to a building founded with wisteria? it was everywhere its the only place i can feel that has the most wisteria in it they must have many of these interactions so demons can up the ranks and to think i made it to upper rank 0 with doing literally nothing it's weird muzan must have something to do with that but thats not what to think about now shinobu showed me to a room and said that it would be my sleeping chamber for the meantime as everyone left i took out the note that akaza gave me and it read....