the second one...!

heres a playlist i listen to while i wrote this <3

i woke up i slept in.. shit..  it's almost time to go out with Akaza.. shit,shit,shit how did i forget to set my alarm i must have been that mad at douma last night i just went straight to bed i jumped out of bed and hurried up and got ready with the same kimono i had on yesterday and did my hair a little different than last nights i put a cute hair pin in and ran to get to the spot we were going to meet... he was already there he was wearing a nice shirt and pants like a real human nothing was set up like yesterday... maybe he planned something else.. " ah.. you are here! you look stunning.." he said with a pink tint on his face " .. thank you akaza-" i started my sentence but got cut off " lets go! we will me late Y/n!" he said with a smile.. i have never seen him smile like this before normally it's a frown maybe he really is excited for this.. hes so cute.. what am i thinking!? but i can't lie to myself he is cute valentines it coming up.. maybe i could ask him.. " y/n ? are you ok?" i snapped out of my thoughts " yes, lets go Akaza" i say with a smile he smiled back at me and started walking we made it to the location after maybe 10 minutes of walking he took me to the red light district there was a big shop that caught my eye good thing i brought my purse " hey akaza stay right here for me alright?" i say " yes of course i will be waiting on the bench" he pointed to a bench i nodded and walked away i felt a lot of eyes on me but i speed ran so i got there faster i found these matching wristbands one white and pink and one y/f/c and o/f/c ( y/f/c mean your fav color and the other means other fav color) they match akaza and myself so i got them i walked up to the counter i smelled a upper moon in the area that is not akaza its closer to me than he is... it's a male.. a new upper moon... who got replaced.. WHO DIED. i hurried and payed for the wristbands and ran out of the store and looked for the bench and akaza was gone. i got pulled into a ally way " shhh~" it was tight in the ally way the person turned me around it was Akaza i got red by the way he is holding me.. " there is another upper moon here we don't want them to see us do we~?" he said his hand is on my waist and his other hand is on the back of my head our bodies are touching how are we gonna get out of this mess...the sent is gone we managed to get out of the ally way and sat on the bench that Akaza was sitting on before that happend " did you get anything ?" he asked " hold out your hand." i said waiting i put the pink and white one on his wrist " what is this for?" he asked looking at it " i thought of you when i saw it and i saw one that i liked so.." i put on my bracelet and smiled he smiled he noticed the time it was time for what he wanted to do ... " well-" i started to say " it is time stand up with me please y/n" everyone that is a couple was standing watching the sky " look at the sky y/n" i looked for a while and i heard a 'pop' a pink heart was inside " y/n.." akaza said " do you know what today is?" " no i do not.." i said " its December 31.." in one minute its the new year.. " wait really?!" he nodded as it hit 12 i looked at him and said " bend down " he did " i kissed him" he went bakc down for another kiss we shared a deep kiss till it was 12:02  we parted for our breath " thank you for tonight Akaza but we must head back..." .. " yes you're right Y/n lets go" we went back to the castle and i fell right to sleep.