the first...

( !fluff douma! i wanted to make him sweet not flirty in THIS date..)

i put on my kimono and made my hair look nice and all was done and made sure i looked nice and opened my door to start heading to the location i set up for the two of us i got there and douma was no where in sight so i sat down and enjoyed the small breeze that was there and closed my eyes and thought  about live now and when i was not a demon but not long after i went in my daze douma came rushing to the spot outside and said sorry for being late because he got me flowers. they were beautiful they were my favorite type of flowers. i told no one my favorite kind of flowers i wonder if someone told him or not who cares " sorry again " he spoke up with sorrow in his eyes i know he has no emotions but he is trying his best to show them i think that  is adorable." thats ok.. these are beautiful! how did you know these were my favorite?" i asked him he stared at me for a hot minutes and spoke up " well i thought those flowers went well with your personality so i got them i never new those were you're favorite." he stated and i blush and turned my head a bit so he couldn't see my face " love- are you ok?" he asked me i got really red he called me love what he said kept repeating in my mind not letting it go " ah- yes i am ok-" i finally spoke up and calmed down hoping he didn't call me that again if he did i would explode from being so red " ah ok let me pour you a drink?" 

( making a douma pov for a few ;w;) 

DOUMA'S POV:

she looked so stiff and red hopefully she is ok.. " yes i would love a drink" she said looking at me straight in the eyes and poured her a glass of white wine and  handed it to her and she smiled and i smiled back at her she took a sip of her drink