Regrets

In an office that was big and carefully decorated the sitting area was designed with couches that faced the office table, the office was designed with a cozy feeling using warm colors, it was located at the top of the floor , and a man can be seen sitting at the table trying to work but it was obvious to anyone that the man was distracted by whatever he was thinking he had not turned the page he was reading for over 30 minutes now.
    Wang Yibo frowned as he looked at the contract in front of him, he had never felt this way before not only had he cried, he was unable to concentrate on work all his thoughts were on Xiao zhan it filled his mind every single minute, hour, and seconds.  That time when he had found out the truth of the incident he had been livid but then he was in pain, especially in his heart, that day he had not cried for himself but for Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo could not fathom why he hurt another person all the time he had lived this was the first time he felt this way he had thought the pain in his heart would go away but it was still there and it hurt and hurt, it hurt too much.
       He knew what he had to do as long as Xiao zhan was here then the pain would go, he had already started looking for zhan and once he finds him he won't let him go especially because of people like Cheng Xiao but speaking of her she was just crying and screaming every night Wang yibo had decided to throw her out on the street after disfiguring her he wants to see how she can still survive.
     As Wang Yibo is thinking this the door opens as his secretary comes in.
The secretary is scared to death her boss has a very emotionless smile but it was accepted that if he smiled he would become more handsome than he already was now looking at the smile on his face that is so creepy she wants to bleach the memory from her head because of how sinister Wang you look. Unconsciously her body starts shaking.

" S s sir have brought the jiang documents you told me to bring sir," she says as she goes to give it to him.
" Hmm, you may go," Wang Yibo says as he opens the file. 
The secretary did not dare to use a moment more and immediately ran away from the room breathing heavily.
   Wang Yibo does not notice the secretary's behavior as he focused on the documents in his hand. It had been really easy to get the wrong that the Jiang committed against Xiao Zhan because no one would question them and they did not hide it well but it seemed that the Jiang did not just maltreat Xiao Zhan, they adopted him to gain  access to his grandmother Baoshan sanren wealth.
  Wang Yibo can't believe this person that he has to teach them a lesson so they won't touch what belongs to him.
He presses a button on the intercom" Get me a meeting with the Jiang family immediately" he orders
" Yes sir" the secretary replies.

        In the Jiang household, the family can be seen having dinner together when a phone rings and breaks the silence. Jiang Fengmian checks his phone and is about to cut the call when he sees that the call is from Wang Yibo's office he immediately answers the call.
" Hello, yes this is Jiang Fengmian, a meeting? , Oh yes am available tonight ok no problem I will be there"
" Who was that, " yo yuan asks
" Wang Yibo's office called he has something to say to me"
  'Well, at least that boy was good for something the relationship he built with Wang Yibo is helping our family stand today 'Madam Yu thinks but she won't ever admit it out loud.
" Well what are you waiting for, you know he is our biggest shareholder"
" I know I know am going," Jiang Fengmian says as he leaves neither of the Jiang family children Jiang Cheng or Jiang Yanli say anything about the confrontation that just happened now to them it is just another day in their lives.
       Jiang Fengmian caters to everything Ziyuan says which is why Xiao Zhan's life is so bad, he does not dare to go against his wife on anything and he does not have power neither in the home or the office his wife rules over him to prevent argument he had condemned not only xiao zhan but also his and his children life. the call he received from Wang Yibo did not make him happy but nervous but he tried to keep his nervousness at bay as he enters the private room in the restaurant that Wang Yibo reserved.
   Wang Yibo can't help but think about what he had read in that document not only had the Jiang family stolen xiao zhan wealth they had abused him and now the wealth is almost gone the company is collapsing but it is helped up by Wang Yibo' s support if he withdraws his support the company would crumble but it would be too fast a fall for the Jiang no he wants to see them suffer so he will take what they worked for from them and he wanted them to hurt so badly that it would not even be equal to xiao zhan pain he had suffered In their hands. He smiles evily thinking the first plan is already in motion this spineless Jiang Fengmian would make his work very easy he thinks.
The door opens and Jiang Fengmian comes in and closes the door gently bowing to greet Wang Yibo It did not matter if he was older than Wang Yibo right now Wang Yibo was his master and he was the servant
." welcome Mr. Jiang"