"Mom! I am going surfing with the girls

"Mom! I am going surfing with the girls." I announced as I enter the kitchen.

"Have fun and be carefull." She sent me a kiss and I dramatically caught it.

"Can I take the car please?" I beg her.

"No."

"Pretty please?" I kiss her cheek.

"Ugh." She groans and I smile at her sweetly.

"Come on!" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Fine." She gives in and I squeal. "But be really carefull."

"Mom, I've had my license for a year." I look at her and grab a strawberry from her fruit bowl.

"Remember we are in a different country and the roads are not the same." She warns me.

"Seriously when was I not carefull." I defend myself. "Look, I gotta go. I will text you when I arrive." I hug her and steal more of her food.

I skip outside and unlock the car. I get ready and connect my phone in the bluetooth. I look through my playlist and pick a song. I turn up the volume and start to sing along on one of my favourite songs called Can't do better by Kim Petras.

♪ Every time she goes through her hair ♪

♪ I feel the tension in the air ♪

♪ No, I can't let you leave ♪

♪ So I kill my insecurities ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ You can't do better ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ You can't do better... ♪

When I arrive at the beach I grab my pink surfboard and run down the beach where my two friends are waiting

"I see it but I don't belive it." Bodhi squeals as I approach them and a big smile is on my face.

"Autumn Torres is officially frothing" Poppy adds teasing.

"Come on, I am not here to throw shrimp on the barbie." I tease back in an Australian accent and Poppy makes a funny face at me and looks at Bodhi who laughs. "Let's go ladies." I say and we run towards the water. The best feeling in the world. The wet sand under our feet , tho ocean water splashing us, the salt in our hair. Eveyrthing is perfect. Three girls with surfboars. My pink one, Bodhi's light blue and Poppy's purple one. Just us harmonazing with eachother, with the waves, with the water.