008

𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁. So when he felt something towards the damn demon, he knew it was different. Rengoku wasn't dumb. He knew it wasn't hate, nor was it love. More so... Interest.

Well, maybe a small 'crush' as the young generation proposed to call it. He found it shameful. So shameful. Yet, when he looks at the demon, his gaze turns soft and shame almost disappearing. He found the poor demon quite pretty, like a young frail noblewoman. Maybe that's why his heart skips a few beats whenever [Name]'s fresh like autumn smile shows itself on his pretty face.

Kyojiro sighed in finality, he could finally rest without feeling on edge, though deep inside him doubts that he could even sleep soundly if this demon was called upod by Ubayashiki-sama. It gave him a sense of eerieness that the master's dream would be intertwined with the race they fought centuries to iradicate.

He glanced at [Name], "Oyakata-sama is waiting for you. Goodbye for now Oē-san!" Rengoku bowed just a bit, even if said person could not see; his action of peace.

[Name] smiled, looking past Kyojiro, the action that never failed to make the red-head snicker in harmless amusement.
"I pray to Amaterasu to guide you on your journey, dear Kyojiro-san." His smile tugged his eyes now in gratefulness. The Rengoku appreciated the sentiment.

But as life sadly puts it, the sun goddess Amaterasu will never listen to a demon. Especially a demon such as him. A demon above all demons. A wicked firsthand-demon of the original progenitor.

"I suppose marechi blood suits your taste, dear guest?" There were only two of them in the room. The now blind master and the blind servant. What an ironic display. "I..." [Name] didn't know what to say. "I... Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Oyakata-sama." His milky eyes figured to where the half drunk cup was placed. When he drank it, he felt so rejuvenated. He first drank a bit as a kind gesture fit for a guest, plus, the drink didn't smell bad at all; but then his eyes widened for his nails twitched a bit with sharpness.

"No need to thank me, dear guest." The black haired man paused. "Or should I call you Oē?" The master looked up at the ceiling, deep into thought. "I'm sure you know, I had a premonition about you. More specifically —... Nevermind. I had a premonition about you." [Name] tugged the thick sheer cloth of his hat that now lay on the floor.

The light only hit the master, yet the darkness of the room seemed to only engulf the servant.
It was like a metaphor of some kind, one would say.

"You are the key to kill Kibutsuji Muzan, my dear Oē-san."

I hate this chapter ong, I don't have ideas, that's why writing took so long 😭😭😭

I think I have a somewhat boyfriend now wtf

Srry for not updating a lot, I was in the hospital.

Promise next chapter will be here earlier🤩🤩
Then the update would be 5 months late HAHHAA

Thank you for yalls support.

Lore chapter next idk