004

𝗞𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗞𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗠𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. No wonder he never once acted like the lover [Name] thought he would be. But the blind demon didn't mind. Being close to him was enough. Being able to touch his fingertips whenever they both were walking is enough.

Oē [Name] took all he could get. The chaste kisses in the alleyway whilst Muzan's current family waited for them in the streets to finish their 'talk'. The quick intimacy Muzan gave him whenever they were at the infinity castle; and many more.

He relished in those moments where Muzan's eyes wouldn't be on another, wouldn't be on experiments, would just be on him. [Name] would memorize the shivers Muzan's ruby red eyes would give him. [Name] memorized the padding of Muzan's smooth hands and his fingerprints. God, the [Hair Colour] haired demon could identify the demon lord just by holding hands with him!

His heart would flush like a maiden whenever Muzan would hold his hand with his grip that was usually used to kill. When Muzan would kiss him with those lips stained permanently with blood, Oē [Name] would forget about the troubles of the world and only think of the love the kiss embodied.

He walked along the dirt path of the current village he went to; nearby Asakusa. He would flinch whenever the thick veil he acquired from Tamayo touched his fingers which were cloaked with a long hoari Yushiro dressed him with.

The weimao specifically modified for a demon was a gift from when he walked away from the rubble and went on his journey, as Tamayo suggested.

He remembered the hug she gave him and the grumblings of the other demon next to her, mumbling about staying safe and away from slayers. He smiles at that. Yushiro, what a sweet child. [Name] hopes him to live a long fulfilling life as a demon.

Whenever [Name] heard greetings go his way, he would smile and bow. He heard those greetings no more when he stepped quite far a distance from the populated area of the town. He smiled as he stopped to breathe the fresh air. The trees (He assumes, quite sure of it) rustling as the gentle, yet strong wind blew. It seemed like the wind was greeting him.

Though the sharp edge of a nichirin just a hair away from his neck made his smile turn upside down.

"Demon Slayer?" [Name] wondered aloud. Tilting his head a bit.

"Indeed! I am a Slayer! Tell me, demon, I'm quite curious; why not run?" A voice rather loud asked. The demon with [Hair Colour] could hear the curiosity in his voice. He couldn't provide an answer to satiate the other's curiosity. His mouth opening and closing whenever he would find a response but deem it too straight forward.

His breath hitched when he felt fingers. Rough fingers from the sound of the veil's cloth; open the front side of his veil. The sword moving away from his front, yet not moving away from his neck. [Name] was ready to turn to ash.

"Ah. You're blind." The voice that was overflowing with justice turned quite tiny. The demon could hear the pity underneath the almost whisper.

"You're so pitiful." The voice returned to it's bravado. "I shall give you a peaceful beheading! Stay still."

Rengoku Kyojiro was having a nice day. He had just finished a mission after all. He thought of getting some soba or ramen from some street vendors in the nearby town next to where his mission was located. But his plans came to a halt rather abruptly when he saw a strange fellow standing, being protected from the gleaming sun by a fairly large tree.

Though he paid no mind. He was about to greet the person, but a demonic aura exuded the man (A man, he assumes from the overall look of his kimono). Rengoku Kyojiro readied his nichirin, ready to cut the demon's neck.

But it didn't run. It was quite calm, actually.

He raised a brow at this. His signature smile still situated on his face. However, it faltered when he saw the demon was blind.

Could he kill something that lacked a sense that almost all creatures on this land had? The demon looked frail too, his down turned eyes that were foggy only solidified his belief. Kyojiro noticed the slight tremble of its fair fingers that looked quite like a maiko's gentle fingers which would strum a koto. His heart felt pity for the poor thing. But he had a job to fullfil.

He readied his flame looking nichirin, ready for a swift beheading in an act of pity. And maybe even mercy.

"Before you do, please tell me, are camellias in bloom yet?"

Dun dun dun

The first person I actually wanted for MC to meet in this scene was Giyomei, then Mitsuri and Obanai, but I settled with Rengoku