005

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. He found him familiar and quite strange.

When he first met the fellow, he was tasked by his master Muzan to accompany the said demon for a stroll on the sidelines of a festival. He remembers how the bright lights of lanterns catched his attention and the joyful laughs of children made him smile.

"Akaza?" Unlike him, the other didn't wear anything to hide his face. [Name]'s face was beautiful. In a somber ethereal way. Akaza didn't feel anything though. He was just appreciating beauty.

"Ah! Yes, my lord?" The [Eye Colour] eyed demon as if he could see him, then scoffed lightheartedly. "Please. Just call me [Name]. I am no lord." [Name] smiled at where he assumed Akaza walked beside him. [Name] offered his hand to hook around the other demon's arm for stability. "What do you feel around festivals? It's been a long time since I've went out with another other than Muzan; and I've gotten quite bored of his usual answers." [Name] grinned, carefree, if he hadn't been who he was, he would've exploded right then and there.

"Festivals are a'bit... Festive." Akaza flushed at his answer while [Name] only laughed. His hand barely covering his large laugh. Akaza coughed behind a closed fist before continuing, "Sorry fer' my answer, I haven't been to a lot of festivals." [Name] snorted. Akaza would never have imagined the person always behind his strict, elegant master would snort.

"Well then, next time we'll meet, I hope you give me a better answer." Then and there, Akaza could feel his heart pound. [Name]'s big smile felt so familiar. Yet he couldn't place a finger as to why. He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and nodded with a smile, not that the other could see any of his gestures.

"No, I'm afraid they're not in bloom yet." Rengoku tightened his hold on his sharp nichirin that slayed countless demons. And this demon might be one of many to fall victim for its sharp end.

"Then, could you please wait and slay me until camellias would be in bloom? I... Have to give some for a special someone." [Name] genuinely smiled, but Rengoku Kyojiro only spied sad upturned lips that shook. The man who's hair were akin to a warm flame faltered at that. His heart broke for it... No, for the demon. Were camellias his loved one's favourite flower?

"Please? I promise to stick by you side until they bloom." Rengoku Kyojiro sucked his toungue, he was about to apologize and decline, but the sudden caw by his crow interrupted.

"Caw, caw! Flame Pillar! Rengoku Kyojiro, Oyakata-sama summons you! He tells you to bring the demon! Caw!" It flapped its dark wings, repeating what it said everytime it approaches the end of his sentence.

Did Oyakata-sama predict this? Kyojiro thought. This demon might be important then. "Well," He sheathed his sword. "It seems like our fate is intertwined quite intimately!"

Kyojiro didn't see it, but the demon frowned underneath the veil that was let go just when the demon slayer was about to cut his head off.

'Oyakata-sama' is this person who he thinks he is? No person would have the power to call on a Hashira other than the leader. And the leader should be a descendant of the Kibutsuji clan. Would he see a child? A descendant of Kibutsuji Muzan? Would that person look just like his master before everything happened? [Name] looked down at where his feet should be. He could see the blurry outline of his supposed feet. Was it even his feet? He doesn't know. Or is it rock? He can't see. All he can see is darkness now.

The pounding of his head reminding him that Kibutsuji Muzan was listening.

For Plot's sake, Muzan can only hear, not see in MC's case.

I'm going to make sure to highlight the speech differences of [Name] and Rengoku.

Sorry if My grammar and English has mistakes. It's difficult for me to use the words associated with time sometimes.

Blind people can see, but it's really blurry. Like, Gaussian blur everything. At least for me. But there are different types of blindness ofc.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)))