Abhi was relieved hearing this. He nods with moist eyes. He quietly sits inside the chopper while it starts to buzz off. The other army men see this but because the chopper looked like the official chopper of pak army, they thought that the other officers received an order to attack a part of indian kashmir. So they did not suspect anything.

While over there, abhi's chopper landed in India, successfully. There he was, in his motherland, the land which he gave his everything for. He got out of the chopper and bowed down on his knees and took some soil and applied it to his forehead.

Abhi - I AM HOME... I am home..

Now, aalim's part of the mission had come to an end. He successfully completed his mission and got back to his country. Let's look at what naaz is doing.

A Month has passed by, and aalim has not replied to a single letter.. This has got naaz very scared.. She contacted zainab bashar, general of pak army, to get info about aalim's situation.
He investigates about aalim but can't find him in arja.They looked for him in the original arja, not followed by the map and of course didn't find him.He had his soldiers then search him everywhere they can but still didn't find him anywhere.

Zinab with a heavy heart, gives gulnaaz the news.. He tells her that aalim is not to be seen anywhere And announces that aalim is probably dead.. Naaz is shattered, and is living in denial.. In the corner of her heart, she still thinks that aalim is definitely alive.

During that time, she recieves a call from tej.

Tej - salam walekum, aapko kuch bohot zaruri kaam dena thi..

Gk - janab kya ye kaam kuch din intezaar kar sakta hai, mai parson hi POK ke liye nikal rahi hu, mere shauhar se milne ke liye..

Tej - ye to usse bhi acha hai, hame bhi aap parson POK me chahiye.. It's time Gulnaaz, it's time to return.

Gk - kya?

Tej - haan, aap parson POK ke map ko follow karke arja village me aayengi..
(Remember ki map me arja = mirpur)
Vahan pe aapko pak uniform me indian army ke soldiers milenge, they'll say a code,
"mulk ke liye apne, ham jayenge mar,
Der kis baat ki hai, chalo chalein apne ghar"
And isse aap unhe identify kar lengi ki ye indian hain.. Apko unke chopper par bethke india aa jana hai, we're very ready to have you back, we're ready to get our gautami back from gulnaaz.

Call ends.

Gulnaaz's pov.

I'm overwhelmed, by sadness, by happiness, by grief, by joy.. Mujhe bhi nahi pata.. Lekin kyuki shayad this can only heal me.. Main ab aalim se to dobara mil nahi paaungi, to shayad vapis mere watan jaakar hi mujhe shaanti mile.. Yahan par uske bina rehke to main jeete jee mar jaati. I'll always love you aalim, aap jahan bhi hain, agar hamara ishq saccha tha, to ham dobara zarur milenge.. Jannat me hi sahi..

Par ab jaane se pehle mujhe apna aakhiri farz nibhana hoga.
She goes to her office, and excuses herself in nasir's cabin, she checks if nobody was there,turns the cctv off. She had a duplicate key for the safe (he gave it to her in the form of sorry for torturing her), when she opened the safe, she took out the most important document of ISI with each and every strategy and backup plans written in detail, she carefully takes it out and keeps it in her bag, and puts another document inside it with the first 3 pages being the same but the rest of them being literal gibberish. She locks the safe again and smirks. As soon as she was done, nasir walks in.

Nasir - are, gulnaaz, aap yahan?

Gk - jii sir, darasal aapse 3 dinon ki chutti chahiye thi..

Nasir - 3 din? Kyu?

Gk - darasal sir, mujhe aaj hi zainab sir se pata chala hai ki aalim is lost on the border, vo kahin nahi mil rahe.. Zainab sir has also declared him potentially dead.. Bas apne dil ki tassali ke liye unhe aakhiri bas dhundhne jaa rahi hu.. That's it..

Nasir - astagfirullah, I'm so sorry Mrs. Siddiqui, aap please apna dhyaan rakhiye, ye raha aapka leave letter, and please aapko kuch bhi chahiye ho to bejhijak hame bataiyega..

Gk - thanks sir.
(Leaves)

Gk (in mind) - I'm so sorry aalim aapko mai firse apne matlab ke liye use kar rahi hu.. Par ye aakhiri baar tha.. Maaf karna.

Gulnaaz then flies to POK, she meets aalim's fellow army friends and they share grief. Naaz tells them that she is going to the village arja, they ask to accompany her but she tells them that she wants to go alone and live her last time with aalim.They agree because arja was a quiet village with little to no attacks.
But gulnaaz was following the map as she was instructed, so the map would lead her to mirpur (aalim swapped arja and mirpur in the map) so now, if any of the soldiers would go to find gulnaaz, they'd look for her in the original arja village.
(Master plan haina?)

Gk - yahan par ek time pe aalim the, aap abhi bhi mil jaayenge aalim to bhi mai sabkuch chhod du, bas ek baar mil jaaiye..

Unknown voice - gulnaaz siddiqui?

Gk (looks ahead) - jii? Aap kaun?

There were many men walking ahead and beyond a chopper, so she understood that these were the people that would take her back to where she belonged.

One of the army men -
"mulk ke liye apne, ham jayenge mar,
Der kis baat ki hai, chalo chalein apne ghar"

Gulnaaz smiles and nods, she looks back at the dense forest of the village one last time, on the hope of finding aalim, but there was no one.

She then slowly goes inside the chopper and sits inside. The chopper starts flying but suddenly....

___________________________________________

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐢,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐢? 𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐯𝐨 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞??

𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨, 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐣 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐚..

𝐒𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐃𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❤

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐭𝐤𝐮𝐬.