chan: c-calm down min!. its not your fucking fault okay? do you understand me?

seungmin: n-no! it is! c-chan i let him! i-i he f-forced himself! i-i didnt want to! h-he-

chan: h-hey calm down okay? listen to me okay seungm-

seungmin: n-n-no! its my fault c-chan! h-he i-i let him!..h-he touched me. and d-did things chan..i-i didnt want it. i didnt want to..i-i promise you..y-you have to believe me..i-i didnt want him..i didnt want i-it.

chan then wiped seungmins tears while nodding a bit, his heart broke seeing seungmin like this. it broke him completely.

chan: i believe you baby, ill always believe you. i know. i know you didnt want to do anything with him okay?. i know you didnt. and im so so sorry i wasnt there to p-protect you. i should have came sooner. and i-im so so so deeply sorry about what he did to you. and i promise. i fucking promise. i will make him pay for what he did to you because you didn't deserve any of it okay love?. but right now i need you to be strong okay? as strong as you can be. i promise im never leaving your side again okay?. i promise you love.

he said kissing seungmins forehead and wiping his tears again. seungmin just cried and cried holding onto chan.

seungmin: i-i hated it. i hate h-him chan!..

chan: i know baby..i know.

seungmin: h-hes said he just wanted to talk!..i-i didn't know he was gonna do that!..or else i wouldn't have went with him..im so sorry chan.

chan: shhh, its okay..you didn't do anything wrong my love.

seungmin: i-i dont want to see him again..p-please dont leave me. p-please.

chan: dont worry love..he wont come near you again. ill make sure of it, i promise.

after a while seungmin eventually calmed down and fell asleep, chan told mr kim that he would be back and that he needed something from his apartment but he didnt go to his apartment. he calling minho instead.

minho: hey chan, how's seungmin??

chan: horrible. hes blaming himself because of what that asshole did to him.

minho: really?

chan: yes. did you find out his dorm tho?

minho: yeah, skipped my last class to find it. those ass cops aint do shit! didnt even take him in!

chan: im going to the campus right now, meet me by the entrance with hyunjin changbin and mina, remember dont tell anyone okay.

minho: you got it, bye see you right now

chan: bye.

chan then hung his phone up and headed to the campus, after maybe a 10 minute walk he was there and he saw the group waiting for him.

mina: hows he?..

chan: okay for now, hes sleeping.

hyunjin: so how much time we got before seungmin wakes up and notices your gone?

chan: maybe 30? 45ish minutes?

changbin: alright lets go now then

chan: remember the plan, you guys wait outside while me and minho go in alright?

mina: yup!

changbin nodded and so did hyunjin, the five then left to soobins dorm, once there mina knocked on the door and he answered.

_________________________________
A/N
omg whatttt??? another cliffhanger??? what is chan and minho gonna do to soobin 😧😧😧😧 ik this seems rushed it very much is so yes but anyways have an amazing day or night next chapter im working on rnnnn!!!!! sorry for any misspellings or yes.

words - 1192

goodbye - 09