Wedding..

Karan POV

I didn't realize how these few days went. The functions were going well except one or two mismatch. The sangeet and mehndi went really well. The haldi don't as the haldi bowl fell on me. I was sitting and seeing the decoration of the mandap. It was beautifully decorated

I was wearing a baby pink outfit with a turban as those devils insisted me too

I was wearing a baby pink outfit with a turban as those devils insisted me too. I didn't know what to feel. To be happy or to be sad. I looked around and did not find those two devils.

I picked up my phone to call, Shruti

I picked up my phone to call, Shruti. Within a few days, she became a very good friend of mine. She is a sweet nice girl. She is a sweet girl and both my kids are attached to her a lot. They started calling her as sweet S

"Hello," I said after she picked up the call

"What do you want K" She asked me

"Have you seen the kids?" I asked her

"Ya they were with Aunty," She said and cut the call. Weird

The priests had arrived and it was time for the bride and groom to enter. The pandit called the groom and I saw Karthik coming towards the mandap. But to my surprise, he changed his direction and came towards me. He pulled me towards the mandap and made me stand there.

l was confused.

"What is happening here?" I asked Karthik and he signaled someone to play something. The audio person showed his thumbs up. I could hear someone clearing their throat and I realized it was teju's voice.

" hello sunny, Surprised? I know you must be. How could you think I would marry someone else when I found you. You are the sun of my universe. You are the light to my darkness, You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. If I know what love is, it is because of you. You made me believe in myself, You made this strong independent tejasswi. Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like. Thank you for being my ray of hope in that dark world. I love you with every beat of my heart sunny. 10 years ago on the same day you held my hand and today I would like to do the same. Marry me sunny!. Make me your wife again. Make me the center of your universe once again. Love me again. You are really stupid to believe that I would love someone else when I found you already. I realized people pray for a man like you and I found you without any prayers. If had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. Thank you sunny for being the rainbow after the storm"