Let the celebrations began

Karan POV.

The sun rays from the window along with the annoying alarm song woke me up from sleep. I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. The light rays brought light into my room. I so wish some light brightness up my life as this light.

I looked at the clock to see it was already 5 in the morning. I quickly did a quick cardio, my morning routine and got ready in my tracks.

We were leaving for Udaipur today. I had packed all my stuff including Pihu and Dhruv's necessary items.

I quickly woke both of them and got them ready in their comfort wears. I wore a pink sweatshirt with a shade of blue and green joggers along with my blue Nike sneakers.

I quickly did my prayers to mahadev and left the house for going to Teju's house

I quickly did my prayers to mahadev and left the house for going to Teju's house. I drove my car to the garage and parked it there.

I got down both of them and both of them ran towards the door.

I looked at my car. I will miss my car for the next few days. I kissed the bonnet of my car.

People may think I am mad but only a car lover can understand how hard is it to stay away from your car for a week.

I covered my car with the car cover and was going inside when a call from my office interrupted me.

"Yes Mr. Malik" I said picking up the phone and walking towards the main door.

"Mr. Kundrra, au had to cross check a deal we were about to sign" Mr. Malik said in the call. He was one of the person I have been dealing from the past few years.

"Mr. Malik, I was off to Udaipur for some family function, I will not be there in Mumbai for a week. So if you don't mind can we sign the deal after that" I said

"Oh sure Mr. Kundrra, No issues. Please take your time and enjoy the function" He said and I cut the call.

I placed my phone in my pocket and by mistake I dropped my wallet. I picked up the wallet and my memories hit me hard.

The wallet had my and Teju's initial on it. She had customised the wallet for me on the wedding day. I smiled at it tracing my fingers  over the letters.

I opened my purse and saw a picture of us both. It was from the sangeet ceremony. She was looking at the camera and I was looking at her. The photo was so pretty that I had framed it into a small wallet card  for my  wallet.