Engagement

Karan POV
The rest of the days went so fast.The families were busy in preparation.The wedding was on Sunday.
We were all excited as we were going to the venue today.Her uncle had a beautiful place in Lonavala and there was our wedding.
We packed our bags and left for the wedding.
The wedding plan was as follow

Today (25th of April )~Engagement
(26 of April)~mehandi and sangeet
(27th of April)~haldi
(28th of April)-marriage
(30th of April)-reception

(The date and time is imaginary so don't get offended)

We reached the venue.The family was standing outside.I went and greeted everyone.The band started to play loud.Everyone we're dancing and enjoying..The later onwards they did the rasam.They gave us the Varmalas and the tilak.we went to our rooms to rest as the function was in the evening.It had been hours since k saw laddoo.I saw her last yesterday night when they left for the palace.I entered the room to see her sitting on the bed.
I hugged her tight kissed her on her forehead
"I missed you"I said looking at her eyes
"I missed you too" she said looking into my eyes
"I have a surprise"she said breaking the hug and walking towards the closet
She came back with a royal royal scroll  📜
I was shocked to see that.It was our engagement card.

"How did you get this"I asked looking at her "I had prepared it so I thought to give you a surprise"she said replying "Ok I have to go otherwise my mom will scold me"she told running away "Thank you for such a wonderful present"I yelled "Your welc...

"I had prepared it so I thought to give you a surprise"she said replying
"Ok I have to go otherwise my mom will scold me"she told running away
"Thank you for such a wonderful present"I yelled
"Your welcome"she yelled  back

Indeed it was a beautiful card.I changed my dress and sat on the bed.In next few hours we had to get ready.

The time went so fast thinking about all
The memories of us laughing crying annoying each other
"Beta got ready"a voice brought me back to earth from the sky
"Ya ya mom I am coming in few minutes"
I got ready in a white formal t shirt with a black pant and shoes and a bow

The time went so fast thinking about allThe memories of us laughing crying annoying each other "Beta got ready"a voice brought me back to earth from the sky "Ya ya mom I am coming in few minutes"I got ready in a white formal t shirt with a black p...

I looked myself at the mirror smiled and went down towards the engagement hall.
The doors were closed.As they announced that the groom is coming the door opened to a beautiful decoration.As I went towards the stage the lights turned on.It was the most beautiful feeling.