Truth

I reached the house and parked the car on the garages. I opened the car door and let both of them down. They ran to the door and pressed the bell.
Baba opened the door smiling at us.

"Good morning baba" I said touching his feet.

"Good morning mere bacha" He said with a smile

"Good morning nanu" both of them screamed together

"Good morning my kids" Baba said picking them up.

"Come on let's go inside" Baba said and both of them rushed inside throwing their slippers. I removed my shoe and placed it properly along with the kids.

I walked inside to see them sitting with aai and baba talking about everything. Aai and baba are looking at them with a constant smile.

"Good morning" I heard my angel's voice. She was looking so gorgeous in that dress

"Good morning Teju" I said with a smile.

"How come everyone is here?" she asked me

"Why shouldn't we be here" I asked

"No nothing like that" She said and I could see a shade of pink raising on her face.

I laughed at her

"Oh you were joking"  She said and hit me and then I had goosebumps

I felt like a small boy who would be so happy if his crush touched him somewhere. Before I forget.

"Teju here is few venues you both can decide and in the evening you can meet the event management company. You tell me time and I will set up the meeting" I said and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much Karan" She said and a lone tear slipped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it and smiled at her

"For whom else's will I do" I said and she smiled.

"Ok let me meet them and come" She said going towards the kids. I just looked at her speaking to them and them being happy. She was giggling with them. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

Some people had rightly said, Picture last longer. Probably these few moments may be the last few ones.

"They are looking good together right?" Aai asked and I nodded my head.

"Then let this be Karan. Let's take the risk" Aai said

"No aai this is not possible. Her survival chance is only 1 percent" I said.

"I have decided something aai?" I said and she looked at me.

"I will move out of this country. I will shift to London. I have a branch there and from there I will run the business" I said and she looked at me.

"This place brings memories back. The memories of us together and I can't take that. I am not that strong" I said with tears flowing from my eyes. I quickly turned the other side and wiped my tears.

Aai rubbed my back and after sometime I managed to gather myself up.

"Everybody  come on the breakfast is ready." Aai screamed and everyone started to move towards The table.

"Karan what about office" Teju asked

"You take this month holiday. I have checked. There is no important meeting. And if you are resigning submit the resignation letter. Don't ever think I am going removing you or anything like that, The doors of Kundrra mansion and companies will always be open for you" I said and she smiled.

Everyone sat for breakfast and it was a nice one. The kids enjoyed it and I was happy with them.

After sometime Karthik and his family came to aai baba's house. I touched their feet and took their blessing.

Everyone decided to leave for the mall. Karthik's family is pretty well offed. Me baba, Teju and kids in one car and aai Karthik's parents and Karthik in another car. Within half an hour we were in the parking lot. The drive was amazing. I had a lot of fun with those two devils.

I got down and helped Dhruv and Pihu, Karthik came to talk to Teju and Pihu pulled his t shirt down.

He looked at her and picked her up.

"Hello beautiful" He said and I could see a tint of pink crept through her cheeks, I smiled at her

"Hello" She said in a small voice

"What is your name?" She asked him

"Karthik" He replied and she smiled at him.

"Come on let's go" Karthik's mother came towards us. On seeing Pihu she took her from Karthik.

"Who is this Princess?"  She asked her

"Pihu, Pihu T Kundrra" She said and Karthik's mother smiled at her.

"No one is picking me up" I heard Dhruv whining. I was about to pick him up when Karthik's father picked him up.

"Uncle anuty leave them, they will be heavy" I said

"No No they are such cute pies.  Today they will stay with us" Karthik's father said and both of them nodded their head.

We reached the first floor of the mall for the dress shopping. Everyone were busing choosing dress or particularly choosing dress for Pihu and Dhruv. Both of them are so close. Karthik and Teju are in their own world. He is whispering something in her ears and there is a slight pink on her cheeks.

They had their hands wrapped and there was a huge smile on both of their faces. They both looked so cute together. I wish no bad eyes fall on them.

I decided to talk to Karthik. I went towards them.

"If you don't mind can I talk to Karthik for a few minutes" I asked and took Karthik to the corner.

I told in everything in detail. Our marriage, our kids and everything.

"I am not telling you all this so that you can break the marriage or something like that. I am telling you because I need to be true to you. She loves you very much and her happiness is mine. I will just request one thing please don't stop her from meeting the kids" I said joining my hands

"Come on Karan, Please. Thank you for giving your love to me. I promise I will treat her like a princess she is. I also promise she will be there as a mother whenever children are in need" He said and hugged me.

"You know you are a great person," He said and I shook my head

"No, I am not, I just follow what I believe which is probably we were never meant to be together," I said

"Dont be sad even someone will come into
Your life again" He said and I laughed at it.

Please vote and comment,

Happy Raksha bandhan. May god bless you and your family with Happiness and success.

Do you think anyone will come into Karan's life again?

Your opinion on Karthik and his family's

A small spoiler: Karthik is not the villain