Green light

After Grover wouldn't wake up and kept moaning the word "Food." I figure it would be best if I took him to the Nurse. Even though I'm not entirely sure that she even is a nurse.

After I made sure Aphrodite wouldn't eat him in his sleep, I left to go back to our spot at the lake. Where I kept on practicing my Patronus and other Charms and Hexes.

I had gotten pretty good at the Patronus charm, I mean I at least don't collapse any more.

The sunset was ending, and night was taking over. One of the only few rules still in effect over break is be in you common rooms after 8 pm. So, I started walked over, picked up my sweater from a near by tree stump, and my spell book stuffing my wand into my pocket. When I heard a twig snap, from behind me, coming from the nearby patch of the Forbidden Forrest. First Years weren't allowed to go in, so I tried my best to ignore it. Then another snap.

I turned back to the forest, there was a gap between some trees where I swear I could see something standing in there.

"H-hello?" I called out.

A burst of green lighting shot out from the woods, I stepped out of the way just in time. That spell... I recognize it.

The dark figure stepped out from the tree line, revealing himself. Again, he flicked his wrist, and another beam of green light shot out at me.

The night my mother died started replaying in my head, and I froze in place. How she burst into the room, and how the door exploded into tiny shards. The cloaked figure, walking in and pointing his wand at me. The burst of green light filled the room, my mother jumped between me and the man, taking the hit. Her dying before she hit the ground, and him raising his wand again for me. Another burst of green light, this time it hit me right in the head, and I woke up in the hospital. It all rushed back into my head in the split second the man shot again.

My arms were shaking, and my legs were stiffened, the beam coming at me in what felt like slow motion.

Then something hit me dead in the chest, and sent me flying into the icy winter lake water. The freezing water, was a shock to my system, doing a hard reboot on me. As I breached the surface, gasping for air. I saw the cloaked man in a heated and powerful duel against... Professor Poseidon.

"Hang on son!" He yelled out. As a beam of blue connected to the cloaked mans beam of green. As they hit each other, sparks began to fly and shoot out. They held it as long as they could, dueling for the upper hand.

But the cloaked mans, beam started gaining more and more ground on Poseidon, getting closer to hitting him. I had to do something but... my wand! I patted my pants, remembering I stuffed it in my pocket as I was getting ready to head back to the common room.

I pulled out my wand and held it up out of the water, my legs were treading the water, but started to get stiffer from the freezing temperatures. I thought of my mom, and Annabeth, Grover, Harry, and now Poseidon.

"Expecto Patronum!" I shouted, somehow managing to not shiver. The silver beam shot out of my wand, as it reached the shore, it formed into a huge stallion. It raced around Poseidon, and reared back at the cloaked man with a loud neigh. As it came down, a hoof nailed the main right in the head. His beam broke and he collapsed to the ground.

"Accio!" Poseidon quickly said pointing his wand at me. I felt a strong tug on my shirt and pants. Next thing I knew I was flying through the air, over Poseidon and crashing into a soft mat that he conjured.

Shivering so hard, I looked like I was a chihuahua. I managed to walk over to Poseidon who had bonded the mans arms behind his back while he laid unconscious on the ground.

Poseidon pulled the man's hood of, revealing a long unclean mess of greasy orange hair.

"It can't be..." Poseidon said, taking a couple steps back in shock.

The mans eyes shot open, and without saying a word. Broke free from the binding spell, pushed Poseidon and me to the ground, and conjured his wand from Poseidon, catching it mid air.

The man looked at me with a look of pure hatred, his eyes glowing from the moonlight. A pair of eyes I've seen before. The pair of angry blue eyes that killed my mother a little over a year ago, and tried to kill me.

Before I could get my wand up, the man turned to smoke and flew through the air disappearing in the night. Poseidon wasn't moving, he was laying there unconscious.

Nearly freezing to death, I some how manage to through his arm over my shoulders and dragged him far enough where another teacher spotted us. Athena ran up, and gasped in shock. She then conjured a blanket that wrapped it's self around me, and flung Poseidon over her shoulders. My fingers were blue, and my face felt stiff, my eyes started to get heavy. I stumbled, catching myself on a nearby wall. Then passing out onto the floor.