Hogsmead

Leaving Honeydukes, the winter wind hit me hard, and snow stung my face. The streets of Hogsmeade was covered in white snow, with piles getting bigger by the second. It was snowing hard, you could barely see 5 feet in front of you. Grover said he was gonna stock up and some candy for the rest of the year with a pile of galleons Harry had gave him. Harry also said, at the end of the hour, we will meet up at the Three Broomsticks. I didn't know what that meant, but everyone else seemed exited.

I split off from the group, trying to find something that Annabeth would like. I kept peeking into frost covered windows to spot something that was fit for her, but nothing caught my eye. The wind picked up, and the cold air stung my eyes, I had to raise my robe to block out the wind, when someone ran into me.

I fell to the ground, lading hard in a frozen patch of icy snow. A black cloaked figure stood over me, their face was covered except for the eyes. They looked angry and dark, when they caught mine, they flashed with a startled confusion. Then they started to pat around the snow, frantically looking for something they dropped.

"Percy are you ok?" Harry said, I turned my head away to see Harry running over. The cloaked person was gone when I turned back to look at them. Harry arrived and helped me to my feet, wiping off snow and ice from my body. "Are you ok? Did that person hurt you?"

"I'm ok," I said. That persons eyes had a sense of... familiarity to them. "Who was that?"

"I don't know..." Harry said. "Don't take it personally, some witch and wizards are very rude. Be one of the good ones, can you do that for me?" He smiled softly.

"Yeah, I can," I said, he patted me on the shoulder.

"Well, I better go make sure Moon doesn't eat all of Honeydukes, Hermoine will never let me hear the end of it. I still hear it from the last time," He sighed, then disappeared back into Honeydukes. I looked around to see if I could spot that cloaked person, but they were long gone.

The creaking of a shop sign sang in the wind, the sign was for a potion supply shop. An idea sprang into my head. Annabeth loves making potions, maybe I could get her something for her potions! As I walked to the shop, something crunched under my foot. Lifting my foot to see what it was, a golden necklace with a mini crystal ball as the pendant. The ball had swirling shiny milky waters inside. It must have been that persons, what he was looking for after they ran into me. I picked up the necklace, and checked for damages. It was perfectly fine, even though I heard a crunching and cracking sound, there was not a single scratch. Stuffing it in my pocket, I then went into the potions shop.

I got some rarer potion ingredients for Annabeth, but I felt like that wasn't good enough. I eventually found a small store that had jewelry. I got her this thin golden necklace with some weird, shaped pendant on it, it had a triangle, a line, and a circle all put on top of each other, meshing into one. The hour was up, and I headed to the Three Broomsticks, where I saw Harry and everyone else sitting at a table near the fire, and laughing.

"Hey Percy!" Harry cheered. "I was about to send a search part for you, come sit down. Luna, can I get one more warm butterbeer?" Harry called out.

"Coming Harry," A small soft voice called back. Then a tall thin and very pale woman was standing near out table. Harry smiled warmly up at her, Moon, and Sirius both smiled at her as well. "Here you are deer, since Harry told me this was your first one ever! I made sure this one didn't have any Nargles." She said, her voice sounded kinda spacy, but happy. She set down a tall glass filled with some golden bubbling liquid, with froth on top.

"Wait did mine have Nargles?" Harry asked.

"I would never server you Nargles Harry, but Sirius had some," She said, and Sirius nearly choked on his drink.

"This is a Butterbeer," Harry said. "Luna makes the best Butterbeer in all of the wizarding world."

"Yeah, if you're lucky enough to not have Nargles in yours," Sirius grumbled.

I lifted the warm glass to my lips, the foam tickled my nose as I drank. The warm liquid filled my body, making me feel warm and fuzzy instead of frozen. Butterscotch warmed my bones, and sent me to heaven.

"This is... the best thing ever..." I said, taking another drink. The people at the table laughed and each took a drink. "So, who is that lady?"

"Aunty Luna you mean?" Moon asked, and I nodded.

"She owns the Three Broomsticks, and she is a dear friend from my time in Hogwarts," Harry said. "Though, she is also one of the richest Witches in the world, owning The Quibbler and working there mostly. I have no clue why she is a waitress now. It would take more than a few miracles to understand what's going on in her head," Harry said, with a smile.

We spent about an hour drinking more than enough Butterbeer, then Harry hugged Luna and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He invited her to come to their New Years party, but she turned it down saying something about Whakspurts, and Sirius clapping his hands over his ears.

Harry lead us to the door of Honeydukes, and asked us if we were ok going back through the passage way by ourselves. Grover and I nodded, and Harry gave me a hug, Sirus and Moon also gave me a hug. Harry also gave Grover a hug. Then the Potters held hands, as they vanished with a pop. Grover and I snuck into the cellar and made out way back to Hogwarts with a few bag fulls of candy, and Annabeth's presents.