"Shousui is to wait for midnight with relatives, which means good." Grandma Li whispered: "But the young master has spent the past few years on her own. You should stay with him more for a while, don't make him sad."

Jian Mei asked, "Why? You can also spend time with your husband and wife."

Grandma Li sighed: "We all have traditions. If the body is injured or disabled, it is not good for the meaning and representation. We can't stay together to stay together, so the young masters are basically alone."

so poor.

Jian Mei decisively agreed: "Okay."

He happened to have something to tell the young master, because the Academy of Kaichun Imperial Capital was about to accept registration, so he was going to resign from the young master, and left the mansion to go to the Imperial Capital School. Now the course of acupuncture and other treatments has ended, so he will take all medicines afterwards. Prepare it, and leave some of the daily tasks to Grandma Li.

He walked back to the carriage in the mansion, where the young master was already sitting. He seemed to have drunk some wine, so his face was slightly drunk.

Jian Mei sat down beside him: "Why are you drinking?"

The young master smiled softly: "I can't hold back the holidays."

Jian Mei said: "If you want to drink less, your body may not be able to stand it."

"Drink less." The young master chatted with him casually. He said a lot more today than usual: "Where did you go to hang out."

Jian Mei was quite excited about this: "I walked around everywhere, and I met people from the Interstellar Air Station. She said that she can help me send a missing person notice so that I can find the big brother."

The young master's eyes darkened, he smiled and said nothing.

When the carriage asked for the mansion, the sky was dim and gloomy. When she returned to the attic, Jian Mei didn't know the process of keeping the year old, but a table of wine and vegetables was already placed on the dining table in the attic.

Jian Mo ran over: "Wow, it's so rich, do we have another meal at home?"

The young master nodded and said, "Well, I can't get used to the food in the square. Come and eat with me."

In fact, Jian Mei was busy talking to Yawen at that meeting, and didn't eat much at all, so she wouldn't refuse now, and immediately agreed: "Okay."

They were sitting on the top of the attic, with a round moon above their heads.

Grandma Li actually took out the wine

The young master said to Jian Mo, "Drink some?"

Jane wants to say that she doesn't know how to drink.

"The degree is not high. This is the Guilan wine that has been brewing in the mansion. Most people can't drink it if they want to." The young master teased gently: "After a year, I will drink it occasionally."

In the past, the young master was not a person who likes to indulge in the simple impression, but today he is uncharacteristically.

In fact, he really doesn't have a hobby of wine, but maybe today is really a special day, or maybe he really misses people at home, so Jian Wei agreed.

Jian Mei took a sip of the wine glass, but it was not as spicy as expected, but with a bit of sweetness, like a drink, he was pleasantly surprised: "It's really delicious!"

The young master chuckles: "Just like it. Although there is no degree, don't drink too much."

Jian Mei nodded indiscriminately.