Slowly changing with you-Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

~Time skip~ 7:02 PM

Midoriya came back with multiple bags in his hands. When he walked in, the same four people he disliked were in the living room chilling. Some other people were sitting on the other couch in the room. And the student council members were talking in the kitchen. "Hey guys I'm back" he announced his presence to his friends in the kitchen and sat the bags down. "What was with that random dash out of the room?" Iida walked up to him. "Oh, I wanted to go to the supermarket before it closed" he rolled up his sleeves. "Huh? Why?" Mineta sat on the stool next to the island, that faced the kitchen. "I'm gonna cook to celebrate our scrimmage win." Midoriya smiled. The group just looked at him and after a while burst into laughter. "What? Why is everyone laughing?"

Midoriya questioned while prepping ingredients on the table. "It's because we were worried? What person runs out of the dorms at six to get ingredients dude?" Kaminari asked. Momo walked next to Midoriya and put a hand on his shoulder. "It seems like a Midoriya thing to do" She smiled and looked at him. "That... elegant look on her face." he thought. "H-Haha... yeah that's me." Izuku smiled. "So what are you gonna make?" Mineta leaned his head on the counter. "Katsudon, tempura, and miso soup" Midoriya replied and started to take the pork cutlet out of the packaging. "What!? I didn't know you could COOK, COOK?" Kaminari exaggerated which made the group near the two a bit surprised too. "Huh? Oh uh, yeah. My mom taught me when I was little" Midoriya awkwardly laughed. Momo looked at her friend with some sort of sincerity to it. "Is he alright?" Momo thought.

After a while of joking around and talking, everyone was full and tired. "Man! That hit the spot, right Tokoyami?" Kaminari hit the bird-boy's shoulder, which caused Tokoyami to give him a death glare. "It was pretty good. Never knew Midoriya was such a housewife" Mineta laughed. "Wow, rude" Midoriya sighed as he and Momo washed the dishes. "You think you can cook for us again sometime, President?" Iida wiped his face off with a napkin. "Of course guys, I don't mind at all" Midoriya turned around to smile at his friends. It made the group feel a bit guilty for not telling him who Uraraka had an affair with, but it was over with. "You guys wanna hang out in Kaminari's room? Maybe talk about your boring student council stuff" Mineta laughed which made Kaminari roll his eyes. "Student council isn't as boring as you think" Kaminari shoved his best friend's shoulder. "We can do that, a little study session perhaps" Iida lifted his glasses. "Sure... I guess..." Tokoyami whispered before standing up from his seat. "You two coming?" Kaminari got up from his too. Midoriya was about to say something, but he instantly got cut off by Momo. "Oh no, go ahead boys. President and I have... we have to talk about something involving the upcoming fall festival" Momo smiled. "Ah right! It's almost Halloween boys... you know what that means" Mineta smirked. "GIRLS IN SEXY COSTUMES!" Kaminari yelled and dragged the three away. "I-I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR!" Iida yelled, trying to get away but miserably failed. So now it was just the two presidents and the four unlikable students who were sitting in the living room, living it up.

Izuku looked at Yaoyorozu with an eyebrow raised. "Yaomomo? What was that?" he asked while drying his hands, after finishing the dishes. It took Momo a while to speak, but when she did she seemed a bit upset. "President, are you okay?" she grabbed his hand which made him flinch. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked. "I mean... you're acting a bit too cheery. Doesn't that bother you? I could tell you were letting go after Bakugo hit you, now you're back to normal" Momo looked at him seriously. "Momo... I don't know what you're talking about" he looked away, trying to hide his lie. "You don't have to lie Midoriya. You can tell me anything, I mean we're in this together right?" Momo grabbed his hand once again and smiled at him. Midoriya blushed, only a little. "I-I guess I can tell you. Can we go up to my room?" Izuku sighed. "Yep! Now come on Midori" Momo grabbed his hand and ran to the stairs. "Midori!?" he yelled as the two headed up. This caught a gravity girl's attention.