CHAPTER 1

"KIMMM!" Tankhun screamed as soon as Kim stepped into the mansion.He ran up to him to hug him but Kim didn't return the hug.Tankhun pushed him away, "You're so boring you grumpy idiot "
It was always like that. Kim rarely smiled and was very quiet.
"Khun Tankhun,your milkshake ," a young boy of about 18 years announced, handing the glass to Tankhun. "Awwn  thank you cutie. Come, sit beside me "
"Khun...who is this?" The boy asked, perplexed.
"Oh that?He's the grumpy idiot I told you about, Kim"
'Oh' was the only thing Porchay could say.

"And, who are you?"
" I'm Porchay, Porsche's brother. Nice to meet you Khun Kim"

"Oh no,don't Khun me, I'm not your boss.Just Kim.You poor people just like being too humble. It's annoying " except that Kim said the last part in a low tone.

Porchay raised his brows in question, "Khap?"

"Nothing, just continue your work "

"Then khu... Kim you can just call me Chay"

Chay was drawn to Kim's features and zoned out almost immediately. He didn't realize he was staring and  admiring and Kim was looking at him.

Vegas cleared his throat as he entered. "Chay!Nice to see you,,,again"
Porchay was suddenly shy. Vegas voice was low and seductive. "Hey Vegas, missed me?" Vegas took Chay's arm and kissed it making Chay blush even more.

"I missed you too "
Tankhun suddenly slapped the back of his head, "You're being too much now.Chay is my baby. Shameless!"

Kim had no idea what was going on but pretended to not care. He sipped his juice and stood.

"Khun Kim, you're already leaving?You're not taking dinner with us?" Chay suddenly asked.
"No" His answer was simple.Chay swallowed hard and slowly nodded, "Have a great time then"
Kim shook his head and left.