35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

Start from the beginning

"Do you know why I'm blind in one eye?" she hissed. "DO YOU?" Her fingers wrapped around the trigger.

"Woah, woah, lady, we can work this out–"

"I want you to beg for mercy," she said in a velvety-smooth voice. "Beg for your life, just like how I begged for mine when you cut my eye out."

His eyes widened angrily and he spat on her feet. His fear of death was suddenly overcome by his pettiness. "You're the bitch who sold me your eye."

She smiled. "And so I am." Her smile widened. "'You decided your fate'," she said, repeating the exact same words he said when he had taken her eye.

She pulled the trigger.

BANG!

His body dropped, limp against the floor.

"Should've never messed with the wife of a mafia leader," she murmured, smirking at his dead body. Looking at her watch, she scoffed. "Now I'm late for my dinner date."

She flipped the gun and put it back into her pocket. Wiping off a few specks of blood, she headed her way back home.

She met the love of her life on the rooftop and grabbed his reaching hand.

"Minho," she sighed dreamily.

He kissed her. "My dear wife."

They sat down to eat at the set-up table. Flower petals adorned the table, and there was a singular candle in the center. Surrounding them, candles were everywhere, and soft music played in the background.

As always, the lovely members were watching, but as they realized how precious this moment was, they all left.

They ate the dinner that Lee Know prepared and continued to converse after. It began raining and Lee Know's button-up clung to his body. The candles were extinguished, and she could vaguely see him.

It was heart-stopping how attractive he was. His hair was slicked back from the rain and his wet button-up revealed every contour of his body.

He grinned. "I know I don't look the best right now, but dance with me anyway?"

"You've never looked more handsome. Of course, I'll dance with you."

The only light came from the moon as they swayed together.

FIN.

————

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It is midnight and I just finished writing the last word of 'VENOM'. I truly cannot believe it's over. This has been my most successful and longest book, and now it's done. I cannot emphasize enough just how grateful I am to you guys. I am especially grateful to my loyal readers who always vote, comment, and check up on me. You know who you are <3

This has been an amazing journey with lots of frustration, happiness, motivation, burn-outs, and more but I would do it all over again. I literally cannot believe it's been over a year since I started this story.

I'll be gone for a bit as I plan my next story but don't worry! I will be back. In fact...this might turn into a series. Although I might take a break from the mafia for a second LMAO.

Nonetheless, if you have anything you want me to write or want to suggest a member, go ahead! I appreciate everything. I'll miss the community a lot while I take a break so please stay in contact with me and stay alert for my next book !!

Finally, enjoy the Lee Know pics. xoxo.

 xoxo