25 - Yours

SONG REC: "I WANNA BE YOURS" - ARCTIC MONKEYS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Finally, Stray Kids made it back to the base after a forty-five minute drive. It was three in the morning, and they were completely out of energy.

As Lee Know gave Yun a hand to get off the motorcycle, she asked, "Won't the police know it's us?"

He laughed. "They were the ones who told us to kill Yeomra and his group. Now, go. Shower and sleep."

As Yun was about to shower, Lee Know handed her his new hoodie and sweatpants. She thanked him and quickly showered. As she was putting his clothes on and the adrenaline wearer off, she thought about how they almost kissed when the guard came.

She looked in the mirror to find herself with a hand on her chest and very red cheeks.

"Holy shit," she murmured.

She began coughing suddenly and spit out black mucus into the sink. She wiped at her mouth, fear plaguing her. She couldn't afford to be sick.

She took a deep breath. She was probably overreacting, considering she only coughed once.

She left the bathroom and bumped into the man whose clothes she was wearing.

She nearly tripped. How could she easily shoot somebody and then struggle to stay calm around the hottest man alive?

He held onto her shoulders to help her find her balance and she awkwardly smiled.

"You okay?" Remembering how he comforted her in the private room, she cringed at herself even more.

"N-no, I'm good, hah, great!" She gave herself a mental slap. Why was she suddenly acting like a teenage girl in love? She was fine every day before this.

Lee Know frowned, but decided that Yun needed some time alone.

"Good night, then," he said lightly. "You deserve the rest." He entered his room and locked the door.

Yun leaned against the wall and sighed.

I.N appeared and tapped her arm. "Yun, why are you so red? Are you okay? Or," he leaned in close and grinned, "are you thinking about Minho?"

She panicked and her eyes widened. "No! Maybe! Okay, probably yes!"

I.N cackled and rubbed his hands together. "Yes! Me and the members saw all your little moments, ehehe. Anyways, I'm gonna go shower now."

She groaned and trudged back to her room, knowing that she would dream of Lee Know tonight.

Little did she know, Lee Know was in his room thinking the exact same thing about her.

And how they almost kissed. Of course, he was a mature, grown man that was the boss of a deadly mafia gang, and he would never freak out over almost kissing the girl of his dreams.

Yeah, he would. And he was.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Chan and Yun were going out to eat. Before she left, Lee Know gently pulled her into his office.

"Have fun," he said awkwardly. "But not too much."

She patted his arm reassuringly. "I couldn't have too much without you there."

The look of relief on his face made her want to ditch the dinner and stay with Lee Know. But she made a promise to Chan, and she would keep it.

The two went to eat at a restaurant, and Chan didn't make a single move. It surprised her; she thought she'd have to at least ask him not to flirt with her.