9🥀

Maria told Berlyn what had just took place. Berlyn told her she was dead wrong for kicking Kk in her stomach but that it was kind of well deserved.

"The only thing I do regret is doing it in front of Kaari. No child should see their mother getting beat up." Maria says.

Berlyn laughs and tells Maria that if Kk didn't want Kaari seeing, she shouldn't have brought her over there in the first place.

"True that." Maria laughed as well.

Maria got hungry on the way back to her best friends house so she asked could they stop to get something to eat.

"The only places close by are Mcdonald's and Taco bell." Berlyn said.

"Mcdonald's make me sick, lets go to Taco bell." Maria held her stomach as if she were gonna puke.

Maria got too caught up in the argument with Temetrius, she forgot all about her appointment to the clinic.

She didn't even know if she still wanted to go through with it but after what just happened with Temetrius, she wanted nothing more but to get rid of his baby.

Maria sat back and thought about what's the worst thing that could happen if she decided to keep the baby. The only real bad thing about it was that she'd have to raise it alone.

"Matter of fact can we just go back to your place? I'm really tired." Maria asked her best friend.

"Sure." Berlyn smiles as she turned the wheel in the opposite direction of Taco bell.

"Ja I can't believe you fucking told her." Kk yelled at Temetrius as she got wheeled down the hospital hallway.

"I didn't mean to, it just slipped out. And stop calling me that." He argued back.

Before they got to the hospital, Temetrius dropped Kaari off with his parents.

Kaari didn't understand anything that was happening only that her mother was hurt and it was all because of Maria.

Kk told Temetrius that she was officially done with him. She didn't want to keep putting up with him if he didn't know what or who he really truly wanted.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to keep it down please." The doctor instructed.

Kk rolled her eyes. She didn't even care that Maria just kicked the life out of her, literally, she was more focused on how she was going to be putting Temetrius on child support for the way he acted.

"You know what Kk? If you're gonna be a brat about this, then I'mma just leave." Temetrius spoke up as he noticed Kk mean mugging him.

"I don't care Ja, do you." She fanned him away as if he were a dog.

Temetrius scuffed then walked out the door. He felt bad leaving Kk there but she was mad at him and he didn't want to be anywhere he wasn't welcome.

He got in his car and drove away from the hospital. At first Temetrius was going home but then he started thinking about Maria.

He wanted to talk to her.

Maria was still pregnant with his child, what that meant for him is she'd always have a part of him, even if she didn't keep it.

Although she didn't want to keep it Temetrius was sure he could convince her otherwise.

He pulled into Berlyns driveway and waited. The girls weren't back yet but Temetrius really needed to talk to Maria so he sat patiently in his car.

A few minutes went by, Berlyn finally pulled in behind Temetrius.

"Why is he here?" Berlyn looked over at her best friend who was just as confused as she was.

"Maria!" Temetrius shouted as he got out of his car.

"Oh my god. What the fuck does he want?" Maria rolled her eyes. "What Ja?" Maria asked once he finally got to her side of the car.

"Stop calling me that. Can we talk?" He asks.

Maria tells Temetrius they have nothing to talk about. He not only cheated on her with Kk but also got her pregnant. Maria wanted nothing to do with him.

"It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and you're already back to piss me off again." Maria crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Temetrius tells Maria he's not there to upset her, he's there to try and work things out, for real this time.

The more he thought about it the more Temetrius realized why he left Kk in the first place, she was evil and manipulative. He couldn't put up with that any longer.

"Honestly I don't care...it has nothing to do with me." Maria saying that hit a nerve in Temetrius but he knew what she was saying wasn't true.

They'd came to far along in there relationship just for her to throw it all away over a few mistakes, is what he thought.

Maria wasn't one to give multiple chances but with Temetrius it was different, she always wanted to fix the problem but this time around, she didn't know if she could.

"I want you to come back home so we could at least be two stable parents for our baby." He pleads.

"What baby?" Maria stared at Temetrius with a stone cold face.

"The fuck you mean what baby?" His nose flared as he stepped closer to the car as if he were ready to hit Maria...again.

"I'm just kidding, calm down. The baby's still here...sadly." Maria rubbed her stomach.

"Get out of the car Maria." Temetrius placed his hand on the door handle.

"Naw she good right here." Berlyn locked the doors.

"Man shut the fuck up, I ain't ask you!" Temetrius yells at the best friend."Get out the car."

Maria understandably didn't want to go with him but it seemed he left her no other choice. "If I go with you will you shut the hell up?"

Temetrius smiles "Yes ma'am."

Maria gets out of the car saying, "Bye bestie I'll catch up with you later." to Berlyn, blowing her a kiss before closing the car door behind her.

Temetrius walked Maria over to the passenger side of his car then walks over to his seat.

He waited for Berlyn to pull out then he did soon after, taking Maria home where he thought she belonged.

Back at the house Temetrius tells Maria to get as comfortable as she wants but if she's being honest with herself, and him, she didn't want to.

"I'd rather not. I'm not feeling too comfortable." Maria said bluntly, not taking her eyes off of her phone.

Temetrius stares at her for a few minutes, silently, watching her every move. He notices she put her hand on her stomach and asks if she's hungry.

"I can make anything you want." Temetrius says. Maria tells him she's good then goes back to playing games on her phone.

Temetrius gets upset because Maria wasn't really talking to him.

"I don't understand why you're mad. You ruined our relationship, it just ain't the same nomore."  Maria shrugs.

It was only then, when Maria said those words that Temetrius got it through his head that Maria was really done with him. There was no coming back.

What they had didn't matter to Maria anymore just like it didn't matter to him when he slept with Kk.

"You don't have to stay here, you can leave if you want. I ain't gone hold you hostage." Temetrius gets up from the couch to make himself a drink.

"It's fine, I'd rather our baby grow up in a two parent household." Maria smiles, rubbing her stomach.

Temetrius apologies for everything he'd put Maria through except this time, he was actually sorry. If he couldn't get back with Maria he at least wanted to be back in her good graces.

"We may not be in a relationship but I feel like we could work out a friendship for our baby." Maria gets up to hug Temetrius.

"I guess we can make that work."