5🥀

Maria finally had her phone back as good as new, now it was time to talk to Kk. Maria told Kk to meet her at their local cafe in about thirty minutes.

"Ria you really going through with this?" Temetrius asked his girlfriend. She told him of course she was. Maria was at fault for him not being able to see his child, she needed to fix it.

Temetrius explained that knowing Kk, Maria going to talk to her would only make it worse. "You don't know Kk like I know her. She's conniving. Kk might act like she fuck with you but really, she plotting."

Maria laughed. "Boy she is not plotting." Maria applied her final layer of make up. "I'm done, now I'm ready to go."

"Please don't do this." Temetrius grabbed Maria's arm. "I'm telling you, you gone piss her off."

Maria thought to herself for a second. Them being together already pissed Kk off, they didn't need to be rubbing it in her face. "Fine. I'll tell her never mind we can talk another day." Maria picked up her phone to text Kk only to see Kk had already texted her.

"She says she's already there and she's waiting. Now I have to go." Maria pouted.

"Ok baby just text me when you get there." Temetrius sighed as he sat on the bed.

"I'll try not to make things worse." Maria promised him.

"But how worse can I make them? She already hates me, she's already not letting you see Kaari. What else can she do? She ain't got nothing to hold against you." Maria went on a mini rant.

"Maybe you should tell her you're sick." Temetrius tried everything to get Maria to stay home, but at the end of the day, she left.

"Ok now let's talk." Maria sat her purse on the cafe table. "I know you and I aren't on the best of terms but..."

"But nothing. Ja knows what I want. If he could give it to me once he could give it to me again." Kk smirked.

"And what exactly did he give you?" Maria rose an eyebrow.

"Ask him. It's better if you hear from him." Kk stated.

Maria found this weird. Temetrius been acting very strange lately, as if he was keeping something from Maria. She thought that maybe he was just stressing due to the recent events but he'd been acting weird since before that.

"Can you just tell me?" Maria's body language tensed.

"This isn't something you'd want to find out from the baby mama." Kk sipped on the coffee she had already ordered before Maria got there. "You didn't wanna hear anything I had to say before. Why listen now?"

"Can you not be complicated and just tell me?" Maria wanted to know so bad but then again, she didn't. If it was something that would break her heart she didn't wanna know. What she didn't know couldn't hurt her. Right?

"No I'd rather discuss Kaari." Kk smiled.

"Ok fine. Let's talk about Kaari. When can Temetrius see her?" Maria folded her hands on the table.

"When he gives me what I want." Kk held a large smile on her face. Maria was over the games. She was just about ready to smack Kk.

"Enough of the bullshit. Let him see Kaari." Maria banged her fist on the table causing people to stare.

"Chill." Kk laughed. "He can see her this weekend. But I have to be there." Kk said, still smiling.

"That's good enough for right now I guess." Maria got up to leave.

"I think you should have a serious talk with Ja." Kk said. Maria nodded then walked off.

Maria got in her car thinking, what could Kk be talking about? Did Temetrius cheat on Maria with Kk and not tell her? Was the thing Kk wanted another baby? Whatever it was, it was stressing Maria out.