1 🥀

This story is very short. Might continue on and make more chapters but for now it only has 10!!

"Temetrius." Maria spoke. Temetrius and Maria been together for almost two years now.

Maria knew he had a daughter but that didn't matter to her. "What time is Kk dropping off Kaari? I wanna take her to the mall before it closes."

Temetrius told her that Kk should be arriving in a little bit.

While they waited for Kk to arrive, Maria straightened up a little bit. This was their first time having someone at their house, besides Kaari, since they moved and didn't need anyone thinking they were nasty.

"What mall y'all going to?"  Temetrius asked while taking off his diamond watch. Yea he had money but that's not what Maria wanted him for. She wanted him because he was handsome with a nice personality. The money was just a plus.

"I don't really know. I guess which ever one is closest to us." Maria shrugged.

Kk arrived in less than 5 minutes with Kaari who was more than excited to see Maria.

"Ria!" Kaari ran up to Maria.

"Hey little K." Maria hugged Kaari.

"Ja we still on for tomorrow night?" Kk asked. Maria looked confused.

"What's...tomorrow?" She looked at Temetrius then Kk.

"Our monthly 'Parent date' with Kaari." He said. "And Kk stop calling me Ja."

"My bad, I forgot you go by Temetrius now." Kk jokingly put her hands up.

Maria was still confused. She brought up the fact that, they weren't supposed to be doing that until next month because they already had their parent date this month.

"Yea but I'm going away all next month so we just wanna get it out the way now." Kk stated.

"Oh."

"Ok well, I have to go. Bye baby." Kk gave Kaari a kiss before leaving.

"Were you just not gonna tell me or..."

"Maria please don't start." Temetrius huffed. Maria always had something to say every time Kk and Temetrius did their parent date. She even made a calendar so she knew what days they were going.

"I'm sorry but you know how I feel about it." She followed behind Temetrius who was walking into their bedroom with Kaari on his hip.

"It's clear she still has feelings for you Metri." Maria stated.

"Kaari go play right quick while daddy talk to Ria." Temetrius put his daughter down and she went running down the stairs to her room.

"I told you before we started dating that I have a daughter. You thought she ain't come with a mom?" He questioned, sitting on the bed.

"I just thought y'all were over each other." Maria sat next to him.

"I am over her baby." Temetrius grabbed Maria's hand. "I can't help it if she has feelings for me."

"I know." Maria pulled away.

Temetrius was well aware that Kk still had feelings for him, he tried his best to pay it no mind. But Kk of course didn't stop trying to win back his love.

"I just don't trust her. You see the way she looks at you. I know you see it." Maria stood up from the bed, Temetrius did as well.

"But you should trust me. I'm not fucking with her. And I never will again because I have you. " He gave Maria a peck on the cheek. "Y'all better get to that mall before it close."