1( Pov Hope )

Prologue

The light.

Unknown voices.

Foreign sounds

Blurred shadows in front of me.

New sensations.

This is what I perceived when I woke up in this unknown place, the mega Pizzaplex.

Welcome to my story, my name is Hope, the cheetah animatronic.

---------------------------------

- She wakes up ! Said a voice to my right.

- Not too soon ! moaned a voice to the left of me

I don't know his voices. To tell the truth, I don't remember anything, everything is blurry. I decide to ignore them. I look around me.

I find myself in a sort of cylinder with machines around me and windows on each wall of the room. Outside, there are spare parts everywhere on shelves and in front of me, there are the two people I heard earlier.

One of them is a rather tall man, with red hair and green eyes. He wears a uniform with Technician written on it. He looks relieved and a little upset.

The other person is a woman with blonde hair. She is tall but smaller than her colleague. She is annoyed and not the most happy.

As time goes by, bits of memories come back to me. I remember being transferred to a big building.

- Where am I and who are you? I asked.

The woman who was arguing with the man turned to me

- I'm Agent Vanessa and he's Alexandre. She said, pointing to the other person. You are currently in the mega Pizzaplex.

The mega Pizzaplex. I had already heard about it of course, but I still didn't know a lot about it.

- Why did you bring me here?

I hear him mumble a little then answer me:

- you are here to become a singer with glamrock freddy.

Alexandre looks at me for two seconds then meets my gaze, smiling.

- You should do your hair because afterwards you're going to meet the glamrock.

I look at myself and see my disheveled fur. I laugh lightly and get up. I am taken to a special room where I can get a makeover. after all this travel I need it. I get in the shower and enjoy the feeling of a clean coat. Dirt doesn't bother me too much, I'm not like some people who can't stand the slightest dust on them.

Next, I take a lightning bolt-shaped brush and run it through my soft, flamboyant yellow fur. I then run it through my locks on my head, which gives me a bit of a rebellious look. After that I put on clean clothes: a denim shirt and a black and turquoise top. As I pass by a table, I see my sunset-colored bandana. I take it and stop for a few seconds, sadness surely visible in my eyes, then I put it around my neck.