Chapter 18 The healing

Start from the beginning

Alisa puts the password in, witch I don't see because I'm to focused on James. The door unlocks.

"Go ahead Zoe, James has always said, he wanted you to open the door" Joe says, as she motion me to go forward

"Really?" I ask, stunned at what I've just heard

Joe nods, then she adds, "It was his dream."

I slowly step forward, as I do. I see the drown door handle, it blended in so well, I couldn't see it at first. I push down on the door handle with my right hand, while pushing on the door with my left hand, opening it gently. Joe then steps forward with James in her arms, "You ready?" she asks, I just nod, as we start to walk towards the open room.

"Wait" Alisa says, stopping us in our tracks.

Joe and I both turn around, and face her. Alisa then walks over to James, grabs his arm, and plates a gentle kiss on both of his scars. "Get well soon, little brother" said Alisa. As she turns to walk away Alisa look back towards James and adds, "If you tell any of the others what I just said, you're dead meat. Mom mind link me if y'all need anything."

"Okay, I will dear" Joe replies, as we turn around and walk inside the healing room, the door closes behind us.

As we walk inside, I'm taken aback by how peaceful and romantic it looks, not only that, but it feels the same way. It's dimly lilted, with rusty brown walls, with a bright golden vine patron on it. The floor is soft, almost plush, light ceramal colored carpet, which invited me in right away. There is a little table on the far right hand side of the room, the room is nice and warm too, and to top it all off. There's a small water fountain on the little brown table, which fills the room with the sound of trickling water, and completes the romantic and peaceful mood.

Joe gets on her knees, lowers her arms, and puts James down in the center of the room gently. James lets out another groan, as soon as he touches the floor. "Is it your head again?" I ask, in a soothing tone, as I walk over to him.

"Well, yes and no, yes, his head is still hurting, but he's probably reacting to the heated floor" replies Joe.

Joe then sits James up right, and gets behind him. Then she places her left hand on the top of James's head, and puts all five of her fingers on the top of his forehand. "Zoe, come here, stay where he can see you, that will keep him calm" Joe says, as she motions me to com closer.

"Okay, so what do we do first?" I ask, as I sit down cross legged in front of James.

"Well, I've got my fingers on the pressure points that hold mate pressure, but while that will release the mate pressure, it won't relive it. That's where you come in, you see. When Mate pressure gets released, it places more pressure on the head, causing more pain, so the mates have to find some way to make the other half to relax so that the pressure can be relieved Some mates like to play a board game, or something like that, while others like to just sit and talk with their mates. But since James likes a good rub, me and John, thought you would," I cut her off, before she can finish.

"That I would give him a massage" I say.

I then look at James, and smile "Will that make you happy?" I ask, he barely nods His head.

"Fine," I turn towards Joe, "Does this place have a bathroom?" I ask her.

"It's right over there" she says pointing towards my left, I then look over my left shoulder. In the far up in the upper left corner stand an open bathroom.

"Alright, let me go to the bathroom, and then we can get started" I say, as I stand up, then I add, "While I'm doing that Joe, can you mind link Alisa, and ask her to bring the scar lotion and massage oil please?."