~Taylor~

For: Me😂 (Alexis Martin)
Alexis' POV:
"I can't do this anymore" I cried to Taylor. As I tried loosening his grip on my arm.
"Babe.. Wait.. Can I explain?" Taylor asked.
"No! There's nothing to explain!"
"Alexis!! Listen to me"
"But how could you Taylor? You said you loved me! You said I was the only one! I believed you!" Tears escaped my eyes.
"Alexis.. Listen! It was just a kiss, and I was drunk and high. It meant nothing. I swear. Her and I don't even talk."
"But Taylor. I trusted you. I don't want anyone else around my man!"
"Babe. No one else can have me. I'm all yours! Only yours alexis! It'll never happen again. I swear!" He kissed my forehead.
I started bawling just from the thought of it.
"I love you!.." Taylor said.
"I love you too.." Then I slammed our house door shut. I jumped in the red lambo Taylor had gotten me for my birthday this year. I put the key in ignition and drove to Shawns house, which was just down the road.

Taylor's POV:
As she slammed the door and I heard the car drive away all I could do was beg God to let her come back. I cried for hours straight. And I don't even know where she would be. I miss her kisses, her voice, I know what I did was wrong but I was drunk and I know I fucked up but it wasn't on purpose, I really love her..
Alexis' POV:
I finally arrived to Shawns house and I was hoping he would be awake. Since it's 2AM. I ran in to Shawns house, not even knocking and I went straight to his room where I found him playing his Guitar. "What's wrong Lex?" Shawn put down his guitar.
"Taylor kissed another girl" I cried.
"I thought he loved me, but I don't know Shawn.. I'm just so mad, he said he was drunk but I don't know what to believe"
"Omg.. Alexis, I'm so so sorry" Shawn pulled me into a hug. He smiled just like Axe. It was sexy.
"You can stay with me if you'd like?" Shawn asked me .
"You sure?"
"I promise!"
"Can I sleep with you?" I asked him.
"Of course"
I didn't have anything to wear so I put on a pair of Shawns sweatpants and his tee shirt and got into his bed. He crawled in beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I turned toward his face and said "so if it's just a kiss then..." After I finished that sentence he pressed his lips into mine. That kiss soon turned into a makeout session. Then I said "remember it was just a kiss" I winked.
I soon fell asleep into his arms.