~Hayes~

For: Ciara Franklin

Ciara's POV:
I hopped off my plane as I jumped into my internet best friends arms as we hugged for a total of 10 minutes.
I finally got down with a couple tears escaping my eyes. Hayes (my internet friend) wiped them away with his thumbs.
Hayes and I have known each other for almost 3 years now and today is the day we finally got to meet. I flew from England all the way to L.A, he's staying with Nash for a while and said that I could come and stay for a couple weeks so our families talked it through and said it was okay. Hayes was really cute, tbh I've kinda had a little crush on him for a while. Hayes helped me carry the bags into the car as Nash drove us to his apartment him and Cam stay in. Hayes and I went upstairs to cuddle as Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist. Damn, he was cute. He then kissed my forehead and said "hey, how about a movie at 7?"
"Like as a date?"
"Yea! I mean if that's okay with you?"
"Yea that's fine"
"Ciara, will you go out with me?"
"Of course" I hugged him.
It was already 5 so I went and took a shower then it was 6 when I got out so I hurried and put on my makeup and a cute crop top.
We got a taxi bc Nash was out and then we arrived at the theater and had to disguise ourselves cuz Yano, fans. So we got our ticket and walked into the movie, it was a horror and I jumped a couple times. He then whispered "everything will be okay baby" then kissed me on the lips.

___________________________
AUTHORS NOTE: I'm still taking request!😌❤️