part 15

Warning-
Mature content ahead.....

At evening-

Elvish - Wania.
Wania was placing his clothes in his almirah .
Elvish- Kaal hame ek shadi mein jana hain.
Wania- Ok.
Elvish- Muslim marriage hain so tum select kar dena mujhe dress.
Wania- hmm
Elvish- Kaal hum shopping pe chalenge.
Wania- Thik hain.

Wania finished her work and went to her changing room, she came with a shorts and a long t shirt.While elvish was drinking wine in his office room. He was busy sipping his glass while wania came to his room.
Wania- Kya pee rahe ho.
Elvish- Red wine.
Wania- Stop drinking elvish it's not good for your health.
Elvish- It's good for heart and you are my heart.
Wania - stop flirting with me aur chalo bedroom mein.
Wania pulled his hand.
Elvish-Look someone is interested in making love.
Wania- Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge.

Elvish placed his glass on the table and picked her up in a swift.

Wania - kya kar rahe ho tum, mujhe neeche utaro.
Elvish- kyu?

Elvish took her to their bedroom and placed her on the bed. Wania - Mujhe neend aarahi hain i am going to sleep.
Elvish - I want to sleep inside you....
Wania saw his lust in his eyes, she was about to say something but he sat on his knees.
He holds her right foot and placed it on his thigh.
Wania- Elvish kya kar rahe ho tum don't touch my feet.
Elvish-Kyu
His husky voice made her speechless. He slowly started to give wet kisses on her ankles and went to her thighs,she arched her back while gasping for air. She hold the bedsheet tightly
She bite her lips to supress her pain, elvish dug his teeth into her soft skin on her legs. She cried in pain
Aaaahhhhh......

Elvish gets up and pulled her closer. Her small hands holds his face .
I love you Elvish.
The moment those words escape from her lips, he claimed her lips and starts to kiss her cheeks her jawline.

Then he trailed kissed to her neck. His hand travelled to her exposed thighs and his lips was giving her hickeys all over her neck.

His hand traced to her bosoms and started to undress her. She was lying under him with her bra. He is nibbling on her skin and she is breathing hard. He kissed her clevage. His hot breathe is fanning her skin.

He was busy in kissing her clevage , he press them and she yelped.

She bites her lips to supress her moan, he quickly removed his  shirt , she lift her head and peck his chest. He kissed her forehead
And nuzzles into her neck and keeps kissing her there.

Then he kissed her upper area of her bosoms she gasped loudly,
Fisting the bedsheet underneath.
He kissed her under the breast area and she turned her head to other side in pleasure. His tongue came in touch with her sensitive nipples, which were already hard.His tongue is making circles on her already erect nipple and his hand was busy in my other.

"Elvishhhhhh"she moaned.

He takes her aerola in his mouth and pressed her other nipple .

"AAaaahhhhh.......Elvish"she moaned in pain and pleasure.

She was moaning his name while pulling his hair in pleasure.

He went down to her waist and starts to give sloppy wet kisses on it. Her breath hitched in her throat.

He slowly removed her shorts and saw her lacy panty, he kissed her womenhood over her fabric and she moaned
AAaaahhhh... And arched her back but elvish holds her tightly at her waist in her position.

He trailed kisses on her inner thighs and bites her skin. Her chest is heaving up and down due to her breathing.

He went up and kissed her lips and placed his finger on her  womenhood. You are so wet baby.

She was aroused by his sweet torture. He took off her panties and she clenched her thighs as soon as the cold air came in contact with her core.

Elvish looked into her eyes and his eyes turned darker in desire.
He went down and spread her legs and buried his mouth between them.

"Elvishhhhhh... " She moaned when his hot breathe fanned her wet core.

He latched his mouth in her sensitive bud

"Aaahhhhh.... " She gasped loudly
When he start sucking her soft bud.

"Elvishhhhh..... Aaaahhh..."
He bites her bud gently and she arched her back. His hand holds her thighs securely and his tongue is busy exploring her. She was feeling heaven.

Her hands came to his head and start pulling him more into her.

"Oh god......"she was moaning mess, while he busy in his feast.

Her moan and scream encouraged him and he increased his speed.

"I am cumming Elvish..... " She tried to say between her heavy breathing.

She cumed hard on his face while curling her toes and screaming his name

"Elvishhh..... "She is taking deep breath and he is licking her clean.

She is panting hard , it's just a beginning baby, he said smirking. He removed his pant and threw on the floor. He was on top of her.

Elvish- Look into my eyes .

Elvish groaned as he pushed inside her making wania moan in pain and pleasure.

Elvish kissed her neck and start to penetrate deeper and harder inside her.

She is a moaning mess
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm"
He started to thrust deep inside her.

"Ellllviiishhhh"
She screamed arching her back and throwing her head back in pleasure.

His hand moving on her breasts groping them and his lips pressed on her to supress her moans. Her nails were scratching his back. He was passionately kissing her. Their bodies were damped in sweat, the room was filled with their moans and grunts.

"Elvish i am cummming"
She cum again and again when finally he reached his orgasm
Her walls are clenching him.
"Cum with me baby"he grunted and both cum together.

She can feel his hot cum inside her leaking through her thigh.

They both lied on the bed and looked at each other  both were trying to catch their breath.

Elvish kissed her lips.
We are not done yet baby,He looked at her mischievously.

After making love to each other for the whole night, wania was tired. Elvish picked her up and gave her a warm bath and she dozed off into deep slumber in his arms.
Elvish pov-
It was 9am she was sleeping , she is looking so cute.... No no don't awake your hormones again elvish, she is so tired.

Elvish Caressed her cheeks with his fingers.

She stirred in her sleep and nuzzle more into his neck and he chuckled caressing her hairs.
"Pls don't disturb me elvish"she said in a sleepy voice.

Elvish- But baby it's 9am , mujhe office bhi jana hain.
Wania slowly opens her eyes and looked at him.

She placed her hand on his cheeks and kissed his nose.
" Thank you for coming into my life Elvish"she said grazing his beard. He smiled and pulled her into his arms, she was lying on top of him with their skin touched against each other. She was placing her head on his chest.

Wania- It feels so peaceful like this.
Elvish- hmm
Wania- Can you promise me something?
Elvish- yes.
Wania- Can we be like this forever. We our baby with a happy life.
Elvish gulped his throat and looked at her , she lifted her head and looked at him. He nodded his head and wania hugged him happily.

They soon got ready and went to the dinning table and both of them sat together.

Elvish- Mom, ashika kaha hain?
Aaliya- wow room mein so rahi hain.
Wania- ok.
Aaliya smiled looking at her.
Wania frowned at her smile.

They finished their breakfast and elvish went for his office and wania went to her room. She was looking into the mirror and suddenly her eyes falled on the hickeys that were clearly seen on her right side of her neck and she remembered aaliya smiling at her.
She felt so embarrassed and start to hit elvish in her mind.
Wania- Usey ek baar ane do i will not leave him....

How's the update?