part 12

Next morning-

Wania was up for her namaz . After her namaz she went outside in the garden . The guards were following her .
Wania - I am safe here give some privacy.
Guards- Ok maam.
They left, wania looked at the flowers blooming with the dew falling on them making it more beautiful. She sat on the bench and looked aimlessly for some minutes and went inside the house. She went to Aaliya's room and saw her sleeping, she smiled looking at her and went to find elvish. She went to the top floor and saw him working out.

Elvish suddenly noticed her .
Elvish- kya hua tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.
Wania- woh mein dekhne aayi thi.
Wania was about to left the place when elvish called her.
Elvish- Wania rukho, jara idhar aao.
Wania went to him. Elvish went close by making their distance less than an inch.
Wania looked into his eyes.
Wania- kya hua.
Elvish- I want to ask something.
Wania- Haan pucho.
Elvish- Have you visited North side of india.
Wania- No.
Elvish- Will you? Matlab i am going for a business trip to kashmir, would you like to join me
Wania- Ok.
Elvish- Thik hain phir, aaj jana hain hame packing karo.
Wania was extremely happy as she was living in the house for 1 months without any connection with the outer world.

Elvish was looking for some files in his room, but he forgot where he has seen it last time. He called wania to ask her about the files.
Wania was in the changing room, she came out and asked him angrily.
Wania- kya hua chilla kyu rahe ho, can't you see i am wearing my clothes.
Elvish moved his eyes to her making his mouth makes a o shape.
Elvish- I was asking for the file that i placed here on this desk yesterday.
Wania- Are you serious, itne bade businessman hokar ek choti chiz nahi rakh sakte.
Elvish- O hello just give the answer aghar nahi pata toh bol do.
Wania- Table ke neeche wale box me hain.
Elvish - What the hell is happening with my brain... Itni choti chize bhul raha hoon.
Wania- Mil gaya aab chalo, ammi wait kar rahi hain ham dono ka.
Elvish- thika hain.
Elvish and wania came through the stairs. They both took blessings from her by touching her feet.
Aaliya- Elvish tum wania ka khayal rakhna.
Elvish- hmm, aur aap apna khayal rakhna.
Wania- haa, aap rest karliya kardo har din kam hi karti rehti ho.
Aaliya cups wania's face and kissed her forehead.
Aaliya- yeh saab tum chodo,Just enjoy your trip... Hm
Wania- hmm.

Elvish and wania were on private plane.
Elvish was sitting on the window seat and wania was sitting beside him,looking at the clouds .
Elvish saw her looking outside.
Elvish- Tum yaha pe beth sakti ho i can seat there.
Wania quickly agreed and interchanged their seats.
After 2 hrs they reached their place . Elvish booked an entire hotel for them, he hired the security team at every floor of the hotel.

They both entered their room . Wania - wow, this room is so beautiful.
Elvish was busy on his phone.
Wania went and removed the curtains . She saw the view of snow fall , pines were covered with thick layers of snow.

Elvish sat on the couch and looked at her

Elvish sat on the couch and looked at her. Wania turned to him .

Wania- kya mein bahar jaa sakti hoon snow fall mein.
Elvish- Abhi nahi it's  5° outside.
Wait till tomorrow.
Wania - Ok, khadoos.
Before elvish could think anything she went straight to the washroom.
Elvish shakes his head in disappointment.

At night-
Elvish was busy in his laptop attending meetings while wania was becoming bore looking at clock.
Wania- Kyu laaye yaha pe jab mujhe aise betha ki hi rakha tha toh.
Elvish slightly looked at her and again got busy in his laptop.
Wania gets up from her bed and went in front of him.
Elvish looked at her standing in front of him.

Elvish closed his laptop and gets up making her height decreased.

Wania pov-
Kitna lamba hain yeh mein abhi iske samne bacchi lagti hoon.

Elvish- kya hua? Kaha jana  hain itni raat ko.
Wania- I want to go outside and see play with the snow.
Elvish- choti Bacchi ho kya, it's all about your health. Abhi ham 30°C mein se aye hain aur aghar direct 5° mein chale jayenge it will affect your health.
Wania- thik hain.
They both have their dinner and went inside their room.
Wania sat on the bed and turned on the TV.
Elvish sat beside her making her look at him.
Wania- Ham kitne din yaha pe rahenge.
Elvish- 5 days.
Wania- Kya mein kaal dargah pe jaa sakti hoon. Mein bohot 1 mahine se nahi gayi.
Elvish- hmm ok.
Wania- Thank you.
Elvish-Thank you maat bolo.

Wania pov-
Mein jitna elvish ko bura samjhti thi, itna bura bhi nahi hain.

She smiled looking at the other side. Elvish was going through the social media, there were all toxic comments about his marriage. He read some of them and got up in anger. Wania saw his face becoming red due to anger. She quickly got up and placed her hand on his shoulder making him to look at her.
Wania- kya hua, itna gussa kyu kar rahe ho.
Elvish- kuch nahi, tum nahi samjhogi.
Wania- bolo toh, kya pata mein tumhari help kardu.
Elvish- Woh hamari shadi ko lekar hate kar rahe hain log. Many people were burning my effigy in many states. Many supporters are turning to enemy.
Wania- I am sorry.
Elvish- Tum sorry kyu bol rahi ho.
Wania- it's all because of me.
Elvish- No, it's not your fault. Mene tumse pyar kiya tha....
Wania - And i too fell in love with you.
Elvish- it was forbidden yet fruitful
Elvish pov-
I couldn't able to control myself more and slammed her lips with mine. I was dying to feel her lips on mine. Our lips were moving in a rhythm, her hands were resting on my chest and my hands held her face pulling her more close to myself. I want to love her as i loved her in beginning. I want to forgot every old memories and create new memories with her.

How's the update?
I know it's too short but kya kare apna yuhi hain busy wesy hote rehwe audience ko nirash karte rehwe.... Systumm hain 😂😅