Quiet Or Actually Asleep?

Tim's POV
I'm in my office, finally getting started on the insanely large stack of paper work from the hectic day. After what feels like centuries which in reality is only 10 minutes of just ticking boxes, writing reports and signing my name my door opens up.
"Knock." I grumble without looking up.
"I'm good." Lucy giggles. At the sound of her laugh I look up smiling at her. 
"Hey Lu." I greet her as she closes the door to my office again. She makes her way over to me, spins my chair towards her and climbs into my lap. I smile and lean forward and to quickly kiss her.
"Paperwork?" Lucy asks looking at the stack on my desk.
"Yeah. I'll be here for a while." I frown. Lucy just nods, gives me one last kiss and makes her way over to the couch in my office and flops down.
"You don't have to wait, it will be boring." I assure her.
"I want to. If I go home I'll be bored, I dunno about you but I prefer to be bored with my amazing boyfriend." Lucy shrugs grabbing her phone out. I just grin and go back to doing my paperwork.

After about an hour I notice Lucy has stopped giggling at her phone, stopped singing to the songs that show up on her social media feeds. I look up and see her head to the side, hair spread over her face, her phone laying on her chest and she arms flopped lazily on her stomach. I get up to see if she's just being quiet or actually asleep. I squat down and lean over her and move her hair gently out of her face. She makes no movements and her eyes are closed confirming she is indeed asleep. I shake my head fondly as I assess her facial features. Her gorgeous light freckles, her long lashes, her adorable pout, her plump lips. I quickly forget about my paperwork, figuring I can come in early tomorrow. I gently brush my thumb over her bottom lip.
"Lulu, c'mon, let's go home." I say gently making Lucy stir. Her eyes flutter open showing her pretty brown doe eyes. Her face lights up when her eyes meet mine.
"You finished?" She asks siting up.
"No, but I can do it another time. I just want to take you home right now." I tell her.
"Ok!" Lucy shrugs happily.

And with that, I take my gorgeous girlfriend home where we spend the night cuddling until we fall asleep wrapped in each others arms.

A/N I DID IT! I UPLOADED! Ok, so I was doing god knows what when I had inspo to write a new story, but I felt bad to start writing something else when I promised more chapters here so I pulled this out of my ass. Also I'm so fucking sorry for promising more parts but then I got sick TWICE this week and currently physically can't sleep because my throat HURTSSS. Anyways, hope you guys liked this fluffy part and let's hope this new story brings me motivation! (Btw if you interested abt the new story I will prolly write it all before publishing js to make it easier on me w/out the stress of updating everyday. But I might so some sneak peaks? Idk.) Anyways, have a GREAT day/night xo