Only Lucy Doesn't Have To Knock.

Lucy's POV
The good thing about working at the same place as your boyfriend is that you can see him lots. I head down to the food trucks and grab some lunch for Tim and I and head back to the station. When I get to his office I just walk right in.
"Excus-" Tim starts saying but then he looks up and sees me.
"Oh! Hey Luce." He smiles.
"What were you saying?" I tease as I kick his door shut again.
"I was going to tell you off for not knocking because I didn't think it was you." He tells me shoving his paperwork aside.
"I get special treatment don't I?" I tease placing the tacos down. I don't give Tim a chance to answer I just walk around his desk and sit on his lap.
"Getting comfy there?" Tim teases.
"Yeah!" I giggle handing him his food. We sit and eat as we talk and laugh like idiots.

Angela's POV
I have a break in a case and I need Lucy but she's not at her desk. I head over to Grey who is also walking towards me.
"Have you seen Tim?" He asks at the same time as I ask "Have you seen Lucy?"
"Have you guys seen Chenford?" Nyla asks showing up behind me.
"Our questions exactly." I laugh. I was about to have a go at them but then I hear some laughter from down the hall.
"That's Lucy's laugh." Nyla points out. We all follow the sound and we get to Tim's office door.
"Brace yourselves." Grey says then swinges open the door, we find them both eating their lunch as Lucy sits on Tim's lap and laughs more.
"What the hell Grey, you all know only Lucy doesn't have to knock." Tim says angrily but he still smiles slightly.
"We couldn't find you guys!" Grey defends himself.
"Keep the door open kids." I tease as Nyla laughs.
"We are eating our damn lunch." Tim rolls his eyes.
"Well Lucy isn't she's crying and laughing." Nyla says bringing attention to Lucy who has put her food down and is calming down from her fit of laughter with tears streaming down her face.
"Oh Lulu." Tim smiles and grab a tissue to wipe her tears.
"Ok we should leave the lovers to it." Grey smirks.
"Yeah.. But please keep it PG, and Lucy I need you for a case when you leave your little boyfriend." I tease.
"Hey! I'm not little." Tim frowns, I just laugh and walk off leaving them to it.

Lucy's POV
Tim and I go back to talking, eating and laughing. I eventually leave the comfort of his lap and go back to work after Angela teases us about how 'Cute' we are together.

A/N I hate the title but oh welll.