Abducted. AGAIN!

A/N I just want to thank anonymous_reader_222 for the idea, hope you enjoy! x
Also this one shot will be in POV'S!
TW ABDUCTION AND GORE.

Lucy's POV
I'm on an undercover op. I'm undercover as Nova the cook. I'm slowly going insane because I haven't been able to talk to Tim, it's killing me. 
It's night 40 of being away from Tim and I finally crack. I get up and grab a burner phone that I can use if I need to, I dial Tim's number and wait as it rings. I hear him pick up.
"Hello?" Tim asks.
"Tim!" I say happily.
"Luce? Are you ok baby?" He asks me concerned.
"I'm fine, I just needed to hear your voice I'm going insane without you." I tell him. We talk for a little until I hear what sounds to be my door opening. I hide the phone and grab my gun. I see the person I'm working with come in.
"Nova!" He yells. I hide my gun.
"In here!" I yell back letting Tim here it all. 

Tim's POV
I hear Lucy talking to someone then something catches my attention.
"I know I knew you from somewhere." A mans voice booms. Then something plays.
"Officer Lucy Chen has been found alive and well after being abducted by Caleb Wright who was Rosalind Dyer's prodigy." The sound plays, shit. I put the phone on speaker so I can hear it and text Harper who is her handler.

Harper.

Tim-LUCYS IN TROUBLE HER COVERS BLOWN.
Harper- How do you know?
Tim- Called me, fucking get to her.

I run to my truck with Lucy still on the phone I suddenly hear some banging and her screaming. Her screaming goes silent, then I hear a door bang. I pull into the parking lot and break down in tears. Suddenly my door opens.
"What happened?" Asked Angela who was just leaving her shift.
"Lucy, she was taken again." I say carefully.
"Shit. Wait how do you know?" Angela asks. I hand her my phone with the call still on and sirens in the background.
"I heard." I sob. Angela hangs up the phone and I glare at her.
"Siting on the phone isn't going to help. Let's get inside, take your statement and figure out who took your wife." Angela tells me as she wipes my tears with her sleeve.
"Mhm. Who ever fucking did this I'm going to end." I tell Angela knowing Lucy's in danger.
"I know but channel the anger to finding her." Angela tells me as we get out of the truck.

We are all trying to find Lucy but we are loosing hope, we have ran down leads all day. Lucy's probably dead. I look over at Harper whose just standing there drinking coffee.
"Harper! Stop standing around." I yell at her.
"Tim, I know your annoyed but I'm exhausted and I'm just having some coffee then going back to work." Nyla tells me.
"I don't care! Fucking find my wife." I order her as I walk away back to my desk and keep looking into places.

Lucy's POV
It's been about 2 days now since I was abducted I'm just in a room with a man. He's currently asleep so I take this chance to get his phone. I sneak up to him holding my stab wound in my stomach. I get to the man and carefully take his phone from his lap. I don't wake him thankfully, I take it to the other room I'm supposed to be in and dial the only number I know off my heart.

Tim's POV
"Tim, I think she's gone but we will keep looking ok." Angela says to me.
"No, she's not she will fight." I tell Angela with tears in my eyes.
"Tim. She might be, it's been two days." Angela tells me. Suddenly my phone rings, I answer it and put it on speaker.
"Hello?" I ask.
"T-t-tim." I hear Lucy's raspy vice.
"LUCE! Are you ok princess?" I ask and wave Harper over.
"I-I fine." She tells me quietly.
"Ok, stay on the line beautiful Harper's going to trace it, actually can you send me the location?" I ask knowing that will be faster.
"O-ok." She tells me. After a second my phone goes off with her location.
"We're coming baby, just stay quiet wait for me I'll tell you when it's safe." I tell her as I get in the shop.
"Mhm." She whispers quietly. We all race to the location.
"We are outside, where are you?" I ask Lucy whose still on the call. 
"Upstairs, b-back room. Quick." She tells me through tears.
"Everyone she's upstairs I'll get her." I tell them.
"Luce, I'm coming in I'm leaving the phone with Angela ok." I tell her.
"Ok." She says as I hand the phone to Angela. 

Some officers follow me in as we breach, we hold two guys hostage and the rest of us go up, I get another two officers to hold the other one at gunpoint, I go into the back room and see Lucy on the ground talking to Angela with her shirt off but in her hand holding it on a wound.
"Luce!" I shout.
"Tim." She says back with a smile as she reaches for me with one arm.
"Come on lets get you to hospital. Here have my shirt." I say as I take off my shirt and start to put it on her to cover her up knowing everyone already hits on her.
"Why?" She jokes.
"Because I don't want no one hitting on my wife. Wait where's your wedding ring?" I ask her seeing it's off her finger.
"They took it." She cries as I do up the buttons of my shirt.
"It's ok I'll get you a new one if we don't find it." I tell her as I do the last button.
"I'm guessing you can't walk." I tell her, she just nods. I lift her up bridal style and carry her down the stairs.

Lucy's POV
I can't believe Tim found me.

As we walk down the stairs I'm holding my shirt on my stab wound. We get outside and everyone claps, I don't know who for but I still don't like it so I hide my bruised face in Tim's chest.
"Shut up." Tim yells at them, it startles me so he immediately apologises in a gentle tone. We ride in the ambulance and they give my laughing gas to I feel like joking around.
"Look, I'm now a sergeant and your nothing boot!" I giggle pointing to Tim's badge.
"At least the name tags right." Tim shrugs knowing I still have Chen on mine.
"Can I get a new name tag? Am I finally worthy of being know as your wife?" I joke even though it doesn't sound like one.
"Yes. You were always worthy but I'll make Grey get you one and if he doesn't you will wear my spare one I don't care what he thinks." Tim tells me holding my hand.
"Why do you keep checking me out? I'm straight you know?" I ask the paramedic who is looking me over.
"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am. I'm just making sure your ok and nothing need to be done." She says back to me.

Tim's POV

I can't believe these jokes Lucy's making. At least she hasn't lost her charm. We arrive at the hospital and Lucy gets wheeled away with my badge and name tag still on her.
"Andddd I needed my badge." I say as she get's wheeled off. The crew shows up behind me.
"Your phone sir." Angela says handing me my phone back.
"Thanks Angela." I tell her giving her a hug.
"Is she ok?" Asks Grey concerned.
"Ok enough to crack a few jokes while on laughing gas." I shrug with a smile.
"What did she say?" Nyla asks.
"She said "Look, I'm now a sergeant and your nothing boot!" as she pointed to me because she had my sergeants badge on. "Can I get a new name tag? Am I finally worthy of being know as your wife?" Because she had 'Bradford' on the name tag, so Grey your getting her Bradford on hers, and finally my personal favourite, "Why do you keep checking me out? I'm straight you know?" No, not married. Only because she's straight." I tell the squad with a smile. They all laugh at Lucy's jokes.

After a few hours I was allowed to visit her. I ran to her room ditching our friends I burst through the door where she's in a hospital gown.
"Timmy!" She giggles clearly high.
"Hey Luce." I tell her as I climb into her bed so I can hug her.
"They gave me drugs." She giggles.
"No shit you were stabbed." Angela says walking into the room.
"I want my name tag and badge back." She huffs.
"Ok." I tell her and grab my shirt. I bring it back to her and help her put it on even though she doesn't need help.
"That's better! Now get to work boot, give me hugs." She tells me and I listen.
"She's a child?!" Harper laughs.
"Am not." She huffs.
"Uh, huh." Angela asks not convinced.
"Angie! Hey girl!" She says only just noticing Angela some how.
"Hey Luce, may I ask you to do an impression of Tim?" Angela asks smugly.
"No, Luce." I warn her.
"Your not my Mum, she's a bitch." Lucy giggles. "Anyways! I'm Tim, BOOT I've been shot where are you? Get out and walk." She booms in a mocking voice.
"I would say that's nothing like me but it is." I say laughing.
"No shit. Everything is a Tim Test." She mocks me again. "Lucy Lesson are better." She tells me in her regular voice.
"What test and Lucy what?" Grey asks.
"Tim did Tim tests on me when I was a rookie they were gay." Lucy huffs.
"Which is exactly what you aren't. Except for Claire Ivey, of course." Nolan nods.
"AMEN!" Lucy giggles.
"Huh.." I ask.
"TEHE!" Lucy giggles.

A/N RANDOM ENDING BCS ITS LONG LMAO!