Chapter 14

"Hey!" normal speech.

'Hey!' thought speech.

"Hey!" Kurama speech.

"Hey!" Naruto talking with Kurama speech.

"Hey!" a speech in different language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Kaito woke up first and the first thing he saw after opened his eyes is the blonde head of his lover. Naruto was sound asleep beside him with the magician arm wrapped on his slender waist, protectively. Both of them were naked under the cover, with the sight of Naruto's collarbone full of bite mark and hickey that Kaito gave on him on their night of love making.

The magician felt proud of himself for the mark that he given to his lover, it is shows that how much Naruto presence effected him and how much he love the blonde with his whole being.

While the magician was admiring the beauty of his lover, he almost missed the smell of food coming from downstair. Curious and also anxious of who broke into his house and use his kitchen, he slipped himself from the bed and quickly yet efficiently wear his clothes.

Walking himself downstairs with cautious step, he took a peek behind the kitchen wall, only to see his assistant cooking on the stove. "Jii-chan!" he called in surprise of seeing the old man in his house.

Jii turned to him with composed smile, "Oh, good morning Bocchama! I'll make a breakfast for you and your companion." greeted the old man to his young master. Kaito flushed a little in embarrassment, Jii probably have seen the position he was in with his boyfriend when the man goes into his room. "O-Oh, sorry to have you seen that, Jii-chan." said him sheepishly and took his seat.

The old man smile kindly, "It's alright Bocchama. You're already old enough to allow to do all of that, plus you are a teenage boy so there would be the time for you to fulfil your needs." assured the man nicely.

Kaito tilted his head naturally, "You didn't mind even if I sleep with a man?" he boldly asked. Jii hummed in thought, after putting a full plate of breakfast on the table he turned to his young master.

"If he is the one that make you happy, then it won't be right for me to ruin your happiness. You deserve to be happy, bocchama. So I'll give you my support for your successful relationship." said the man sincerely, giving Kaito his grandfatherly smile.

Kaito smiled back at him in gratefulness, "Thank you Jii-chan!" said him leisurely and the assistant nodded in acceptance.

XXXX

"So bocchama, what is your relationship with the young man in your room?" asked Jii curiously.

Kaito grinned, "My childhood friend and boyfriend. We have been dating before I took Dad mantle as Kaitou KID." state the magician proudly. The old man nodded, "I see. But he looks kind of familiar..." mumbled him and tried to think where he have seen his young master boyfriend before.

The phantom thief sipped on his tea and answered him, "That was because you have seen him before, his name and face have shown on the media quite a lot after all... You heard of him, Kudou Naruto; Detective Kitsune." said Kaito nonchalantly, helping his assistance remember.

Jii eyes widened when he hear the man name and then his expression shows anxiousness, "Bocchama, is it really okay for you to date him? What if he find out about your alter ego?" questioned the old man in concern and warily.

Kaito ignored his concern and continue eating his breakfast, "It's already too late, Jii-chan. Naruto already know about it." remarked him leisurely.

Jii eyes wide in stunned, "T-Then, those that mean he don't have an intention on capturing you?" he desperately asked. Kaito nodded neutrally, "That's right! Since Naruto perspective toward crime is grey. He would listen to reason before judging and jumping on the conclusion like other detective." informed the magician, proud at his boyfriend.