Chapter 13

"Hey!" normal speech.

'Hey!' thought speech.

"Hey!" Kurama speech.

"Hey!" Naruto talking with Kurama speech.

"Hey!" a speech in different language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few months later...

It was at night and Naruto was on his way back home after finishing his last shooting for the day. While driving himself back home, his mind were occupied of the last month together with his boyfriend.

Kaito had been acting strange lately, Naruto notice that his boyfriend has been distracted lately and he also caught the magician quite dozing off in class or looking at his phone with mischievous grin on his face.

He once asked Aoko if she knew something but turn out she also didn't know, so he was a bit lost of what his boyfriend have been hiding from him.

He would sometimes caught Kaito using his poker face every time they hang out together or whenever his boyfriend perform a magic show for everyone in class.

Whenever he do that, Naruto can detect sorrowfulness, desperation, anger, anxious, doubt and loneliness in his emotion, all mixing together. When Naruto sensed it, he started to get worried about him. What if Kaito get involved into something dangerous? If Kaito didn't want to tell him, then he will find that out himself.

After all, Naruto is a detective and also a shinobi. So, he have a way to investigate about his boyfriend secret. Though him and focusing back on the road.

Next day...

As usual, Naruto arrive at his school and walked himself to his classroom. He says good morning to everyone in the class and goes to his desk, only to upon seeing Aoko were scolding Kaito for always on the tablet and the screen shows Kaitou KID newest target for his heist tonight.

One of the thing Naruto notice about the change of his boyfriend is that...he started to fixed on Kaitou KID lately. Always known the update of the phantom thief and always keep an eyes on it.

When Naruto rewind it again, Kaito would start acting strange whenever someone bring it up about Kaitou KID. He would grin or cackle by himself whenever no one looking or heard him.

Not only that, whenever Aoko insult the thief, Kaito would defend the thief strongly, like he was the thief true fans. Like right now, Aoko were frustrated that KID came out again stealing and that had her driving crazy. Complaining that her dad hasn't gotten a good night's sleep in a week.

Kaito cockily told her that her dumb gumshoe dad should give up and go home, and Aoko acted aggressively toward that sentence and slapped the cocky magician with his tablet.

"Who are you calling a dumb gumshoe? It's not fair. Even though it's my birthday. Dad only has eyes for KID." complain Aoko sulkily.

Kaito lifted his head from his desk and turned to her, "Y-Your birthday? You can't be turning 16, can you?!" claim the magician in disbelieve.

Aoko eyebrow twitched, "Why wouldn't I be? We're second-years, after all." said her in matter of fact. Kaito still didn't belief that Aoko already become of age, he inspected her. Checking her chest, her hips and her butt, acting perverted again.

Naruto eyes twitched and took his step toward them with his chilling aura. Kaito felt the chilling aura coming toward him, he flinched and turned to his boyfriend. He saw Naruto were smiling but his smile didn't really reach his eyes.