This is an ordinary residence, and Jiang Suining can follow, but she doesn't like such a serious place and plans to go out for a walk by herself.   

Ji Chenyan was worried, so the station commander arranged for orderlies to follow her.

Jiang Suining walked around the city, had something to eat, and went to the park. She couldn't find any shadow of her descendants. In the afternoon, she went to the central kindergarten. She remembered that her mother was assigned to the central kindergarten as a teacher after graduating this year, she wanted to see if she could see the person who had taught her.

The orderly drove her to the central kindergarten. Unlike later generations, today's kindergarten is almost completely closed, and the fence is not too high. It is the time for recess activities, and all the children and teachers are dancing in the playground. .

  "Wen Shu, today you will do the collar exercises."

  "Okay, Principal Zhang."

  Jiang Suining looked at the girl named Wen Shu who was wearing a pair of bell-bottom pants and a dark red polka-dot shirt with a stacked collar, wearing a dark brown vest, and her wavy hair was tied up with a colorful scarf.

  The whole face is filled with a bright and youthful smile.

  Because it is more lively, it is deeply loved by children.

  She followed the music and shuttled among the children, jumping and reaching out to praise the children.

  The children danced more happily. She seemed to have always liked children, and no matter how hard her life was, she never seemed to change.

  The recess activities lasted half an hour. After more than ten minutes of dancing, there were free activities.

  Today's toys are still little wooden horses and slides. Wen Shu is very responsible. She not only looks after the class she leads, but also takes care of the babies under her eyes very seriously. 

"Suisui?" 

After Ji ChenYan finished his work and waited for a long time, he still didn't see her coming back. He was worried and went out to look for her.

  After searching around the place she said she didn't see anyone, she drove to the kindergarten. Sure enough, she was here. She didn't know how long she had been looking here.

  "Why are you here?"

  Ji Chenyan glanced at the children in the yard, came over and held her hand and said, "I'm here to take you back." 

Jiang Suining naturally held his hand, "Let's go, we're going back too."

  Ji Chenyan nodded and led her back. Their cars stopped at the intersection.

  "Wen Shu, what are you looking at? Is it that officer? But he is married, right? Look, he is holding a girl. Is it the one next to him?" The person who spoke was Wen Shu's classmate. The two were assigned together this year. Here, the relationship is better.

  Wen Shu shook her head. She didn't pay attention to the officer or not. She was looking at the girl. Was that girl smiling at her just now?

  I don't seem to know her, but she always feels so familiar, as if I have seen her in a previous life.

  "No, I think that girl just now is very beautiful."

  "Really?" The teacher who spoke didn't pay attention.

  Wen Shu nodded, "Very beautiful." She seemed a little proud for some reason.

  When Jiang Suining returned to the guest house, she had a headache. It might be due to the strong wind in the afternoon. Ji Chenyan took medicine and told her to have breakfast and rest.

  ————

  "Ding ding ding..." The familiar yet unfamiliar sound of the alarm clock scared Jiang Suining.

  She sat up suddenly and found that he was in a familiar small room, decorated in a simple and modern style.

  I pinched my face so hard that it hurt.

  She returned to the afterlife, how could this happen?

She shouldn't. She didn't belong here in the first place. Why did she come back? She was obviously still in the guest house. What would her Mr. Ji do if she came back? What about the babies?

  Jiang Suining felt so panicked that she didn't even have time to put on her slippers and open the door before running to the living room.

  Chu Ying looked at the people who came out in a hurry, "Ningning, you got up so early? Didn't you work overtime last night? Let's go to the barbecue later. Xiao Ai and the others have to sleep in anyway." 

"Yingying..." Jiang Suining looked at her best friend suppressed her panic and asked, "What's the date today?"

  Seeing her frightened look, Chu Ying was a little frightened. He dropped the ingredients he was packing and poured her a glass of water. "I'm confused. Today is March 20th." 

"Number one."

  On the third day after she returned, Jiang Suining's hand when she took the water was trembling. Where was Jiang Suining? Shouldn't she switch back with herself? Why did you stagger the time for her to wake up now?

  "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you?" Chu Ying originally thought Jiang Suining was asleep, but it turned out that her face was pale and her hands were shaking, so she quickly took the water from her hand and helped her sit down, "Are you sick after staying up late and working overtime? ?"

  "No." Jiang Suining shook his head mechanically.

  "Ning Ning, do you want to go to the hospital? You were not right yesterday. You said some weird things, said you wanted to resign, and said you didn't know how to do this job. It's like this again today. Let's go to the hospital." Chu Ying felt that Jiang Suining had always been He is a very lively person. Why has he changed so drastically in the past two days?

  Say weird things? Want to resign? She seemed to have caught something, and suddenly calmed down. She brought the hot water on the coffee table and took a few sips. "Yingying, we are not going to barbecue today. I want to rest for a while." 

"Okay, you have to take a good rest first. Go and rest, I'll call Xiao Ai and the others." Then he helped Jiang Suining into the house.

  Jiang Suining seemed to have thought of something and refused Chu Ying's help. "It's okay. I'll go in by myself. You can inform Xiao Ai and the others." After she said that, she took a deep breath and opened the door, hoping it was what she thought.

  The author has something to say:

  After it's over, here's the extra chapter! ! (The extra includes plot explanations from Mr. Ji and Jiang Suining's book. All that's left is to arrange the extra for the two Zaizai and the elder brother!!)