-Time Skip-

Just like before in the Minor Family, I also got accepted into the Main Family to work as a bodyguard, and I have been working there for almost a month. I can't help but sigh, since I still haven't completed the mission that Khun Vegas gave me, and worst of all, I already started to have feelings for Khun Kinn.

"Porsche" Khun Kinn called me and hugged me from behind, and I responded with a 'hmm', then I hugged him back.

"I know that we have only been with each other for a month, but still I want to tell you my feelings," he said and I stood frozen in my spot.

'No, no, no! He can't fall in love with me because I will only hurt him!' I thought in my head, making my heartbeat accelerate. Still, I accepted it because I didn't want my mother to suffer because of my foolishness.

I became Khun Kinn's head bodyguard and secret boyfriend. He also trusted me so much that he just let me roam around his office and handle his files as well as confidential information.

The news reached Khun Vegas, my real boss and he ordered me to proceed with the plan as fast as possible. He also emphasized that my mother's medical bills will be due in a month again, so I have to act fast. But that's not what stressed me because he gave another piece of information that surely ruined my life.

Flashback

I have been given a day off by Khun Kinn, so I went to the Minor Family's Mansion to report to Khun Vegas. As always he got annoyed with me because my mission has been fruitless so far. Then he suddenly stopped his rant as if thinking of something and silence ensued between the two of us.

"Did you know who Kinn is?" he suddenly asked me while I looked at him, puzzled by his question.

"Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul, is the son of Korn Theerapanyakul, who is, by the way, the reason why your father is dead and your mother is in that state" he continued to drop the bomb at me like he is only storytelling to a five-year-old boy.

When I heard that, I couldn't stop my tears from falling, and to make it worse he showed pictures, letters, and even a video as evidence that what he was saying was real.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Having no choice and driven by revenge, I did what he ordered me to do. I went to Khun Kinn to ask for permission so I could view the core information of the clan. Having no suspicions, he allowed me, which broke my heart more, knowing that I lied to him and would soon betray him.

But I kept my composure and assured myself that this would give justice to my parents.

So I went to retrieve the core information of the Main Family that I needed and sent it to Khun Vegas. He assured me that he would continue the treatment for my mother and give me a promotion.

-Time Skip-

After a week of sending the core information to Khun Vegas, I was woken up by the fact that the Main Family was under attack. So we prepared ourselves to protect Khun Kinn, but in my case, it only looked like I was protecting him.

After what I thought of hours of fighting, Khun Kinn approached me and asked, "Are you okay Porsche? Did you get hurt?". I can't answer, but I can see the worry in his eyes which made my heart melt. Still, I can't back down, not now, especially when I saw Khun Vegas is here and he is smiling triumphantly while looking at me.

This made Khun Kinn face him and seethed with rage he asked, "What are you doing here Vegas? Who gave you the right to attack the Main Family".

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, that your lover there, named Porsche, is my head bodyguard and the one I sent to spy on you," Khun Vegas said in a sing-song voice which intensified Khun Kinn's rage.

"Is it true?" Khun Kinn asked and faced me with pleading eyes, hoping that what he just heard was not real.

"Yes. It's really me. I am the one who gave the core information of your clan to Khun Vegas." I said with anger in my voice remembering how my parents suffered at the hands of his father.

"And you don't need to ask me if I really loved you, because I did that to get revenge for my father who got killed by your father," I said each word stabbing my heart but I stopped myself from crying.

"Hey! That's enough drama. Now it's time for you, Kinn to meet your beloved father" Khun Vegas said with a smirk and he aimed his gun directly at Khun Kinn's chest where his heart is, then he pulled the trigger.

My world seemed to stop as I saw him fall to the ground with a thud. Tears started falling from my eyes but I didn't care. I really loved him, but I don't regret giving the core information of the Main Family to Khun Vegas because this is my way of avenging my parents.

"I'm sorry, Kinn.." I said to myself knowing that he will never hear me again in this life.

Author's Note:
Now where at the end of the story ☺️ Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading 💚🌹